Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36

Thread: Artist- Rachel Readman

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by roccosem View Post
    Hi,

New to the forum here-- actual found it by the pic of the awesome Crimson King on google search. I'm very sorry to hear about the relationship. I tried to read and catch up as much as I could, but was still missing some gaps.

Are Crimson King statues still being sold?
    Hi roccosem

Aw, wow, so the sculpture is still coming up on google search eh? That's good to hear As of right now, I do not have any of them available. However, it may be a possibility in the future. Production logistics are a bit awkward these days but I'm looking into it. No guarantees, though, just maybe I'm afraid.

Nice to see new blood on the forum, welcome
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Hello Rachel,

It's nice to see you back. Even if life didn't go very well those past few years, it's nice to have you back. And know that your work and those Crimson King statues have been highly searched for this past year. So if you got some left have you mentionned, I am certain that you'll find buyers. And same for your collection.

Besides that, I am sending some good vibes and thought from France. Hoping you'll soon get back on your feet
    It's been a long time coming, and I've put it off for too long but, yes, I'm finally back. Still kinda screwed in the head but I'm trying and I'm here, which guess is a good thing.

As for the CK sculptures, well, that's not a definite just a possibility at the moment. I'm looking into it ans we'll see. No promises, but maybe.

I do love receiving good vibes, thank you. And from France too? Even better. My brother is currently living in France in the Dordogne area. Recently married to a wonderful French lady and with a new beautiful French/Cornish baby girl. Never been to Paris myself but am intending to some day, hopefully.

Back on my feet? Well, maybe, one day. Just muddling through right now, trying t keep my head above water. Just about managing

xx
    OK, now I've got the link to post a pic. I was just gonna post of a photo of the lovely couple, my brother and his beautiful wife on their wedding day. I'm pretty sure all you guys would have really loved their wedding in France. It was like a mini festival, absolutely wonderful. And that gorgeous baby of theirs, what a great attitude already

(hopefully I've got that right and it works)

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Aw, dang, just remembered we can't post pics directly on here anymore. Can't remember where we have to host them. Can someone remind me please?

https://mystuff.bublup.com/mybublup/...07660b43/mixed
    Cool, thanks Merlin. Blubup? That doesn't sound familiar, I'm sure we use to use something else. But, OK, I'll take a look, see if I can figure it out. Thank you
    I find it pretty easy to navigate and admin feels a little more active than some of the ones we all use(d) over the years like, Photobucket, etc.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Hello Rachel,

It's nice to see you back. Even if life didn't go very well those past few years, it's nice to have you back. And know that your work and those Crimson King statues have been highly searched for this past year. So if you got some left have you mentionned, I am certain that you'll find buyers. And same for your collection.

Besides that, I am sending some good vibes and thought from France. Hoping you'll soon get back on your feet
    It's been a long time coming, and I've put it off for too long but, yes, I'm finally back. Still kinda screwed in the head but I'm trying and I'm here, which guess is a good thing.

As for the CK sculptures, well, that's not a definite just a possibility at the moment. I'm looking into it ans we'll see. No promises, but maybe.

I do love receiving good vibes, thank you. And from France too? Even better. My brother is currently living in France in the Dordogne area. Recently married to a wonderful French lady and with a new beautiful French/Cornish baby girl. Never been to Paris myself but am intending to some day, hopefully.

Back on my feet? Well, maybe, one day. Just muddling through right now, trying t keep my head above water. Just about managing

xx
    OK, now I've got the link to post a pic. I was just gonna post of a photo of the lovely couple, my brother and his beautiful wife on their wedding day. I'm pretty sure all you guys would have really loved their wedding in France. It was like a mini festival, absolutely wonderful. And that gorgeous baby of theirs, what a great attitude already

(hopefully I've got that right and it works)
    Brilliant!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw, dang, just remembered we can't post pics directly on here anymore. Can't remember where we have to host them. Can someone remind me please?

https://mystuff.bublup.com/mybublup/...07660b43/mixed
    Cool, thanks Merlin. Blubup? That doesn't sound familiar, I'm sure we use to use something else. But, OK, I'll take a look, see if I can figure it out. Thank you
    I find it pretty easy to navigate and admin feels a little more active than some of the ones we all use(d) over the years like, Photobucket, etc.
    Does seem fairly straight forward. Got a pic posted so, yep, good so far. Thanks Merlin

Ah, Photobucket! Yes, we were still using that last time I was here. Blimey... time goes

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Everyone's free to use whatever picture hosting they like, but the site preference is always to upload the images here and link to them. Whilst we know it's not the most user friendly experience, it doesn't take too long to get to grips with once you have done it a few times. The main benefit is we NEVER lose an image and threads of any age will remain intact regardless of the success/failure of the current flavour of the month hosting site. (we all know what a clusterfuck painful experience Photobucket's change in licensing policy was...

There are some really good guides on how to use the TDT.org image upload and link to images here
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Everyone's free to use whatever picture hosting they like, but the site preference is always to upload the images here and link to them. Whilst we know it's not the most user friendly experience, it doesn't take too long to get to grips with once you have done it a few times. The main benefit is we NEVER lose an image and threads of any age will remain intact regardless of the success/failure of the current flavour of the month hosting site. (we all know what a clusterfuck painful experience Photobucket's change in licensing policy was...

There are some really good guides on how to use the TDT.org image upload and link to images here
    Thanks stroppygoblin. OK, so any hosting site is ok, that's good to know. But bublup seems simple enough so that's all good. To be honest I had no idea about the changes to photobucket, been out of the game too long I guess

Traveler Sven VB will become famous soon enough Sven VB will become famous soon enough

Hi, i would love to buy this statue... . Someone know where to find it?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sven VB View Post
    sadly they are no longer made I think only a few got done before it stopped. I have one and its a damm work of art.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler Sven VB will become famous soon enough Sven VB will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    sadly they are no longer made I think only a few got done before it stopped. I have one and its a damm work of art.
    Do you sell it? Everybody got's his price ...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They do BUT My love of her work is well known.. BUT MORE SO... is the art its base on. Michael Whelan is my guy. lol I have 30 Originals from him related to the Dark Tower. EVERYONE does have a price but I doubt you would pay what it would take LOL Mine is #19 which is as you know... KA.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

They do BUT My love of her work is well known.. BUT MORE SO... is the art its base on. Michael Whelan is my guy. lol I have 30 Originals from him related to the Dark Tower. EVERYONE does have a price but I doubt you would pay what it would take LOL Mine is #19 which is as you know... KA.
    Sadly, you may have to resort to a contractor to enable the opportunity for purchase if, you know what I mean!! lol lol

Spoiler:
    Hint: Have him make it look like natural causes!! lol lol Don't worry my lips are sealed. lol

Spoiler:
    Man, I'm gonna miss you a lot, Kris!!! rest in peace. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Sadly, you may have to resort to a contractor to enable the opportunity for purchase if, you know what I mean!! lol lol

Spoiler:
    Hint: Have him make it look like natural causes!! lol lol Don't worry my lips are sealed. lol

Spoiler:
    Man, I'm gonna miss you a lot, Kris!!! rest in peace. lol
    lololol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Betts has sold one of the Crimson King figurine for 4.5k
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey folks - looking for some help valuing an item. So I recently purchased the S/L Gunslinger from Betts’ recent drop. It came in a unique traycase which I truly didn’t appreciate at first. I know I was focused on the book (still am) but after REALLY looking at it - this thing is amazing. It's a Dolso traycase - it has his signature latch and “proud” top lip (for easier opening as I’ve been told). The traycase is covered inside & out with Rachel Readman original art.
    • The front - a relief-type sculpture of Roland in the town of Tull as he dispatches its citizens.
    • The back - An incredibly detailed laser engraved image of a KA “tree” of sorts which show all the Beam animals and a clock/watch at the base with a time of 9:05 (anyone aware of the significance of this?)
    • Inside - a drawing of Roland on the bottom of the lid and a crushed velvet lined are which fits a 1st edition of The Gunslinger with a slipcase.
    Anyone care to educate me on the market value for something like this? Thanks for the help!

ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

In 2013 we auctioned off a Dolso Case that featured Ned Dameron "3-d" art on the cover of the box featuring Blaine The Mono. Inside the front lid is an original Dameron piece of art. The auction also included a DTIII with a two page Dameron remarque inside. It sold for $960 on ebay. Nowadays I'd say it would go for double-perhaps triple in light of Dameron's demise.

We also auctioned off a Rachel Readman "Oy The Brave" statue that fetched $810.

Dameron Case and art including remarque in included DTIII:

Rachel Readman "Siflay" of "Oy The Brave"

(There were never 250 produced-closer to 24)

Long post that doesn't answer your question, so....

I'd say your case (w/o) book is worth $800-$1.25K.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Jerome, appreciate the info!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36