Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: Artist- Rachel Readman

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm very to hear all your troubles and hope new great opportunities will arrive soon, Rachel. Sending good luck to you
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

A big HELLO to you all!

Thanks for all the lovely kind words sent. I'm not looking for sympathy, just wanted to explain my AWOL current situation. But I do love my friends and all you've said.

Times have been shitty, yes. Divorce, deaths and depression have been my theme for the past couple of years. But I'm trying to climb out of the hole. It's feckin' steep though.

But, I must say, I'm kinda disappointed in you all. I was hoping for some sh*t post insults aimed at he who must not be named. But, as of yet nothing. Come on, throw me your worst...
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Rachel
    It's good to see you posting again, even if it's the result of some bad times.
    I guess if you have to sell your collection, now is a good time to do it.
    There are a lot of new speculators, and a few collectors, in the game now and prices having been going up, up and up.
    (Don't let anyone lowball you just so they can flip it on Facebook!)

Do you still have any of your sculpture editions left?
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's good to finally be back and see you all again too. Been a long time and I apologise for my absence (or maybe I shouldn't, just sorry I haven't been speaking with you all). My head's been pretty screwed up recently but I'm starting to try to pull myself out of it. Thin, shredded rope at the moment but hopefully it'll get thicker.

Ooh, thanks Scoogs, nice to hear the market's up at the moment. Been out of it for so long I haven't got clue where to start with all his selling malarchy but just trusting n reasonable offers from good friends.

As for the Crimson King sculpture. Hmm, it might possible be able to offer a few for sale in the near future but at the moment I'm not sure. I know my original intention was to produce 250 but times have changed, some suppliers have now shut down, production costs have gone up, some suppliers have gone, and so things are now more difficult. I'll see what I can do but I can't promise anything. I do have three bronze/resin cast sculptures with minor faults that I will be able to sell. However, they are currently stored away but am hoping to get them back soon.

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I see people have been speculating about Mick's health. He's still alive, I think. But the bastard went and left me. So, please feel free to go ahead and trash talk him, I'm looking forward to hearing some creative insults.
    I thought how about some good lines for you to use, should the opportunity arise:

I love the sound you make when you shut up.
    I don’t have time to hate you, but you deserve to be hated.
    I’m trying to see things from your point of view but I can’t get my head that far up my ass.
    I’m no cactus expert but I know a prick when I see one.
    Whoever told you to be yourself gave you really bad advice.
    The only way you could be a bigger idiot is if you were taller.

Things will turn around for you Rachel, DO NOT give up hope ... you've got the talent and the drive!

Hey, I still have these beauties proudly displayed!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw, brilliant! Thank you! I would love to use these at some point, given the chance. Although I do try to avoid speaking to him unless it's essential.

Wow, you've still got the glasses. Do you use them? Or do you just keep them as display pieces?

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    A big HELLO to you all!

Thanks for all the lovely kind words sent. I'm not looking for sympathy, just wanted to explain my AWOL current situation. But I do love my friends and all you've said.

Times have been shitty, yes. Divorce, deaths and depression have been my theme for the past couple of years. But I'm trying to climb out of the hole. It's feckin' steep though.

But, I must say, I'm kinda disappointed in you all. I was hoping for some sh*t post insults aimed at he who must not be named. But, as of yet nothing. Come on, throw me your worst...
    OH MY!

You do not know how happy I am to see you come back to the fold Rachel!

I'm really very sorry for all your recent troubles and super happy you seem to be coming out of them.

Welcome back, gal, we have missed ya!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    I see people have been speculating about Mick's health. He's still alive, I think. But the bastard went and left me. So, please feel free to go ahead and trash talk him, I'm looking forward to hearing some creative insults.
    I thought how about some good lines for you to use, should the opportunity arise:

I love the sound you make when you shut up.
    I don’t have time to hate you, but you deserve to be hated.
    I’m trying to see things from your point of view but I can’t get my head that far up my ass.
    I’m no cactus expert but I know a prick when I see one.
    Whoever told you to be yourself gave you really bad advice.
    The only way you could be a bigger idiot is if you were taller.

Things will turn around for you Rachel, DO NOT give up hope ... you've got the talent and the drive!

Hey, I still have these beauties proudly displayed!

Wow. Did Rachel make those????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

. So, please feel free to go ahead and trash talk him, I'm looking forward to hearing some creative insults.
    tell me his whereabouts, I'll kick 'em in the fruits!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So glad to hear from you despite the circumstances.
    Leaving you was his loss, not yours.
    Please be sure to get a fair price on whatever you’re selling. I’d hate for anyone to take advantage of your situation just to flip the items elsewhere for their real value.
    Good luck and I hope you keep posting!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Crap. So sorry to hear of your troubles Rachel. I hope your ex gets 5 full years of intense anal itching.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    . So, please feel free to go ahead and trash talk him, I'm looking forward to hearing some creative insults.
    tell me his whereabouts, I'll kick 'em in the fruits!
    Ha! Go for it. He's not a big guy, I'm sure you could easily take him down

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    So glad to hear from you despite the circumstances.
    Leaving you was his loss, not yours.
    Please be sure to get a fair price on whatever you’re selling. I’d hate for anyone to take advantage of your situation just to flip the items elsewhere for their real value.
    Good luck and I hope you keep posting!
    Oh, definitely his loss I am kind of relying on people to make fair offers. It all needs to go one way or another

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Crap. So sorry to hear of your troubles Rachel. I hope your ex gets 5 full years of intense anal itching.
    Ooh, yeah, that's a good'n. Is five years enough?

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, you've still got the glasses. Do you use them? Or do you just keep them as display pieces?
    Hell yes they get used, but only with proper like-minded company who prove themselves worthy!

Hell yes she did! Then donated to the 2015 Haven Foundation fundraiser, of which I was subsequently the high bidder. If I recall correctly, these are (or were anyway) a one-of-a-kind set; if they weren't, I tell people they are anyway. Engraved with Kurt Barlow, Pennywise, Mr. Jingles, and JFK; also with Rachel's signature and 2015 on bottom of each glass, in custom presentation boxes with her name engraved on plates on lid.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Hell yes they get used, but only with proper like-minded company who prove themselves worthy!

Hell yes she did! Then donated to the 2015 Haven Foundation fundraiser, of which I was subsequently the high bidder. If I recall correctly, these are (or were anyway) a one-of-a-kind set; if they weren't, I tell people they are anyway. Engraved with Kurt Barlow, Pennywise, Mr. Jingles, and JFK; also with Rachel's signature and 2015 on bottom of each glass, in custom presentation boxes with her name engraved on plates on lid.
    I am so pleased that you do actually use them. No reason not to, it's not like you'll crease the pages while drinking from them

2015? Blimey, it was wasn't it. 6 years ago. Stop making me feel old. Yes, they are a one-off. They are the only glasses I have ever engraved with King related pictures. I am considering the possibility of doing some more, maybe, don't know yet. However, if I did then I would never reproduce those images. They will always stay unique.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello Rachel,

It's nice to see you back. Even if life didn't go very well those past few years, it's nice to have you back. And know that your work and those Crimson King statues have been highly searched for this past year. So if you got some left have you mentionned, I am certain that you'll find buyers. And same for your collection.

Besides that, I am sending some good vibes and thought from France. Hoping you'll soon get back on your feet
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Hello Rachel,

It's nice to see you back. Even if life didn't go very well those past few years, it's nice to have you back. And know that your work and those Crimson King statues have been highly searched for this past year. So if you got some left have you mentionned, I am certain that you'll find buyers. And same for your collection.

Besides that, I am sending some good vibes and thought from France. Hoping you'll soon get back on your feet
    It's been a long time coming, and I've put it off for too long but, yes, I'm finally back. Still kinda screwed in the head but I'm trying and I'm here, which guess is a good thing.

As for the CK sculptures, well, that's not a definite just a possibility at the moment. I'm looking into it ans we'll see. No promises, but maybe.

I do love receiving good vibes, thank you. And from France too? Even better. My brother is currently living in France in the Dordogne area. Recently married to a wonderful French lady and with a new beautiful French/Cornish baby girl. Never been to Paris myself but am intending to some day, hopefully.

Back on my feet? Well, maybe, one day. Just muddling through right now, trying t keep my head above water. Just about managing

xx

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw, dang, just remembered we can't post pics directly on here anymore. Can't remember where we have to host them. Can someone remind me please?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw, dang, just remembered we can't post pics directly on here anymore. Can't remember where we have to host them. Can someone remind me please?

https://mystuff.bublup.com/mybublup/...07660b43/mixed
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Along the Path of the Beam HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about HumphreyBBear has a spectacular aura about

Hi Rachel,
    I haven't dealt with you in the past but I would like to help. I'm always looking for additions to my collection, and would be very happy to give you a favourable price for anything. I have experienced depression in my family (and personally) so if there's any help I can provide, I will.

Traveler roccosem is on a distinguished road

Default Sorry and Interested in Statue

Hi,

New to the forum here-- actual found it by the pic of the awesome Crimson King on google search. I'm very sorry to hear about the relationship. I tried to read and catch up as much as I could, but was still missing some gaps.

Are Crimson King statues still being sold?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

https://mystuff.bublup.com/mybublup/...07660b43/mixed
    Cool, thanks Merlin. Blubup? That doesn't sound familiar, I'm sure we use to use something else. But, OK, I'll take a look, see if I can figure it out. Thank you

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Evening all

Or, more likely, morning to a lot of you

Wow! What a bad time to lose internet connection. Been off for the last couple of days now and only just go it back. Problem with the line apparently

But, don't worry, I'm still here

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyBBear View Post
    Hi Rachel,
    I haven't dealt with you in the past but I would like to help. I'm always looking for additions to my collection, and would be very happy to give you a favourable price for anything. I have experienced depression in my family (and personally) so if there's any help I can provide, I will.
    Hi HumphreyBBear

If you want to PM me your email, I'll send you a copy of the list of books I'm currently selling.

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, depression can be a bit shitty eh? Sorry to hear you've been through it to, do hope you're doing good these days. Making my way to the other side, slowly. Get there eventually. Coming back to old friends (and new) on here is hopefully going to help

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 LastLast