Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: Artist- Rachel Readman

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Bump.

Does Rachel have a new website? None of the URLs in post #1 work anymore.
    Mark Twain

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have not heard from her in years it seems. I love her work to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know if there are anymore Crimson Kings left for sale, and if so how to get a hold of her?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

She has gone radio silent.
    I talked to her last year when she sent me an email about selling some of her King stuff. I responded and she sent me a follow-up email, then she went missing. She had gone through some traumatic life events.
    AFAIK, no one has been successful in contacting her.
    Finding a Crimson King piece is going to be challenging...and expensive.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry to hear that. I remember her husband had an illness I can't remember now.

The Crimson King sculptures was the item I was looking forward the most but when anounced I just couldn't spend that amount.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just some info for seekers of the CK.
    In June, 2016, I purchased mine for £1,499.00
    At the time the Pound was strong. The conversion rate was 1 USD = 0.6805 GBP, thus the Dollar amount I paid was $2,202.57.

IMO, If you can find one now at $4,500 or less, buy it in a heartbeat.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Randall Flagg;1231706]Just some info for seekers of the CK.
    In June, 2016, I purchased mine for £1,499.00
    At the time the Pound was strong. The conversion rate was 1 USD = 0.6805 GBP, thus the Dollar amount I paid was $2,202.57.

Your saying the state was about $2200USD. I talked to a couple other collectors that stated it worked out to just over $4000Usd and that’s the price I remember to
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have any photos of it you can share? I didn’t go all the way through the thread, but did see the bronze. It is a beautiful piece of work for sure. Wish I would have had the smarts to get one when they were offered.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quoting Rachel here:

One thing I can let you all know at this point is the retail price of the sculptures. It will be £1999 GBP including shipping to most countries. Some far afield places such as Australia and remote/rural adresses may incur a higher shipping cost but I can confirm this at the time. There will be more details and info/T's & C's which I will post once we are ready to go.
    At that moment, according to a post by Jerome, it was $2,845 US
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quoting Rachel here:

One thing I can let you all know at this point is the retail price of the sculptures. It will be £1999 GBP including shipping to most countries. Some far afield places such as Australia and remote/rural adresses may incur a higher shipping cost but I can confirm this at the time. There will be more details and info/T's & C's which I will post once we are ready to go.
    At that moment, according to a post by Jerome, it was $2,845 US
    Yea but at the time wasn’t the dollar $2.2 usd per pound? Or close to that? Hey I could be wrong but could have sworn that was the price.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

At that point you replied saying it was 4K Canadian.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

At that point you replied saying it was 4K Canadian.
    Yeah I looked back. Maybe that’s why I confused it?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember it was exactly twice my savings and 2K in my pocket would have burnt for a SL. 😁
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

As I recall, the last contact I had with her was maybe two years ago at which point she was dealing with her husband's health issue and treatment. Back then she was just finishing the first "Crimson King's" and had receieved the shipping box for the sculptures. She was also dealing with the conversion rates of the dollar vs the pound vs Euro if I recall correctly. Also, things were not looking good for her husband. My guess would be that he passed and her finances changed significantly.

That's likely why it is now difficult to get in touch with her. I am not aware of what may have transpired in that time frame, but she was always easy to reach in the past and visited the site quite often. The fact that she is not to be seen cannot bode well for her situation. I truly hope she is doing well though because, a nicer woman you are never going to meet. We used to converse quie regularly.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I remember it was exactly twice my savings and 2K in my pocket would have burnt for a SL. 😁
    On my website, back then I wrote 2.6K euros.
    So seems about right. And for Kris it was probably CAD, hence why it's jumping to 4k?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    On my website, back then I wrote 2.6K euros.
    So seems about right. And for Kris it was probably CAD, hence why it's jumping to 4k?
    I’m almost
    Positive Bob told me he oaid around $4k. What was the dollar back then?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think there's much doubt left, Kris. The prices shared above come from Rachel and all those that commented after her post.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think there's much doubt left, Kris. The prices shared above come from Rachel and all those that commented after her post.
    I was just wondering the dollar value. To get the exact USD price. That’s all lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

On April 01, 2016 the Official USD to GBP Exchange Rate:
    Close: 1 USD = 0.7029 GBP

Best: 1 USD = 0.70294 GBP

Worst: 1 USD = 0.70294 GBP
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

I got an email from a chap. It was confirmed to be $2600USD. Sorry for any confusion I caused! Def $4000CAD. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is an invoice. The price was 1,999 Pounds including shipping

Citizen of Gilead Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman is a jewel in the rough Rachel Readman's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone, old friends and new

How are you all doing?

Well, yes, it's been a long time since I was here. A lot has happened in the last couple of years. I see people have been speculating about Mick's health. He's still alive, I think. But the bastard went and left me. So, please feel free to go ahead and trash talk him, I'm looking forward to hearing some creative insults.

Also, my day job went really down hill. I've spent the last couple of years in a pit of depression and anxiety. Lost my job because of this. Currently living back with my parents. Was supposed to be a temporary stop-gap but, three years later, still here. So, yeah, major life changes.

And so my current situation is such that I am, unfortunately, having to sell off my collection of books. I have a lot available so I thought I'd offer them up here first before going to ebay. I must admit I've been out of the market for a long time so am not really up on current values. I've had a google for a rough idea but am looking for offers. Everything must go. There's too much to list here so, if anyone's interested I can send a list.

So, yeah, that's my life in a nutshell
    Selling EVERYTHING! Come and get it!

(Except my Gunslinger First Edition. That ain't going nowhere. It's the only one I'm keeping, can't let that go)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Rachel. Hoping for the best for your future.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Readman View Post
    Hi everyone, old friends and new

How are you all doing?

Well, yes, it's been a long time since I was here. A lot has happened in the last couple of years. I see people have been speculating about Mick's health. He's still alive, I think. But the bastard went and left me. So, please feel free to go ahead and trash talk him, I'm looking forward to hearing some creative insults.

Also, my day job went really down hill. I've spent the last couple of years in a pit of depression and anxiety. Lost my job because of this. Currently living back with my parents. Was supposed to be a temporary stop-gap but, three years later, still here. So, yeah, major life changes.

And so my current situation is such that I am, unfortunately, having to sell off my collection of books. I have a lot available so I thought I'd offer them up here first before going to ebay. I must admit I've been out of the market for a long time so am not really up on current values. I've had a google for a rough idea but am looking for offers. Everything must go. There's too much to list here so, if anyone's interested I can send a list.

So, yeah, that's my life in a nutshell
    Welcome Back, Rachel!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So sorry to hear about what you've gone through Rachel, but at the same time so happy to see you posting here.

Sending you a PM.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast