Hello everyone,

For those of you that have supported my work in the past and those new to the forum, I wanted to let you all know that I am making changes to my website. Slowly but surely it will come together but please be patient as I get things done.

You can visit my site at any of the following links:

www.rachelreadman.com
www.rachelreadman.co.uk
www.blackrookstudios.com
www.blackrookstudios.co.uk

The Crimson King sculpture is now finished and ready to be cast and moulded but I still have much background work to be done before everything is finalised so it will be a while yet before it is available.

It has been nothing less than a real pleasure working with Michael Whelan to produce the piece and having Michael appraise and put his name to every last detail of the work is an honour I never thought would come my way. The piece has presented it's own challenges which we have had to work through together but I feel that it is a highly accurate 3D representation of Michael's original painting and it has been a labour of love for me! More details as soon as I have them, you will all be the first to know...

There will be more news soon regarding a new oil on canvas painting I am just finishing up, although this one is not related to Stephen King. There will be prints made available as well as the original for sale.

All the best,
Rachel Readman.