Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 712 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 693 ... LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,825 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Radiohead-Karma Police
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob Marley-Three Little Birds

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Metallica-Fade To Black

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Marilyn Manson-This Is Halloween

If you rescue me

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Space Truckin' - Deep Purple
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Gimme Some Money - Spinal Tap
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Green Earnings - Steely Dan

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Changed by You - Between the Trees

Along the Path of the Beam Ramvolter is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Running to the Edge of the World - Marilyn Manson

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Turn the Lights Out - Hadouken!

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Everything - Lifehouse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You - Amy Lee

My Mood
    Yeehaw

One Track Lover - Todd Rivers

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the point of posting any other songs? We've covered the best one there is, now!

But, since I hate to kill a thread:
    Broken Bride - Ludo

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Cross Eyed Mary - Iron Maiden (cover)

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Swallowed -- Bush (I've become obsessed with Bush again recently and seeing them in concert last night was icing on the cake.)
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeremy by Pearl Jam.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Do It Steve - The Berry Agee Experiment

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am the Doctor - Murray Gold. This is perfect studying music! It makes whatever you are doing seem automatically 400x more epic, and therefore more interesting

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jane's addiction-Jane Says

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    I am the Doctor - Murray Gold. This is perfect studying music! It makes whatever you are doing seem automatically 400x more epic, and therefore more interesting
    Awesome, Pond! Yeah, Gold's music can make anything more awesome!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm so excited for the series 6 soundtrack - they had awesome music this year!

Now Playing: Hero - Skillet

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Snuff Box Theme - Matt Berry

The full version is fucking amazing! LoveitloveitLOVEIT!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Highway to Hell - AC/DC

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Take My Hand - Matt Berry

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 593 of 712 FirstFirst ... 93 493 543 583 591 592 593 594 595 603 643 693 ... LastLast