Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 712 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 635 685 ... LastLast
Results 14,601 to 14,625 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Tempus: Love anything Rolling Stones. It's in the blood, i think: Dad's been a fan since he was a young teen and they were brand new!

Now playing: Steel Panther - I Want It That Way
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I Am The Doctor - The Doctor Who Proms, Murray Gold and the National Symphony of Wales

This entire soundtrack is simply phenomenal!

om nom AlishaRiley is on a distinguished road AlishaRiley's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

The Mercy Seat - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
    Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Fire Ants - Heathers
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Demon of the Prim Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha has a spectacular aura about Yaksha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happiness is a Warm Gun_ The Beatles
    If you love me then love me..

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Bed of Lies - Matchbox 20

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Rat in a cage - Smashing Pumpkins

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sublime-Ebin
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

The Kids Are All Right / Pearl Jam ( cover )
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

21st century schizoid man (live 1969)- King Crimson
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The Kids Aren't Alright -The Offspring
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Chicago - Sufjan Stevens
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

8-Ball - N.W.A

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Na-Na-Na - My Chemical Romance (the ONLY MCR song I actually can't stop listening to!)

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Na-Na-Na - My Chemical Romance (the ONLY MCR song I actually can't stop listening to!)
    Cancer is amazing, both lyrically and in tempo.

NP : Momma I'm Coming Home - Ozzy

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Kills - Love is a Deserter

I need to get their other albums, their music is just the most raw, coolest and sexiest music i've ever listened to. It probably has something to do with the two being on exactly the same wavelength and yet not shagging each other, I bet!

- Melike

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Listening to: Nerdist Podcast Number 46. I'll discuss this in the relevant forum!

- Melike

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

"Feathers" - Coheed and Cambria
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

I'm Only Happy When it Rains -Garbage

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Electric Light Orchestra - 10538 Overture. Over and over again. Can't get enough it. Not only an awesome tune, but the one song that keeps reminding me I need to finish my novel.

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Listening to: Doctor Who, Minuet in Hell. A fun one, this is...well, I'm not sure fun is the right word, but it sure is interesting!

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I was about to say! I wouldn't so much describe it as "fun" so much as "fu**ed up"!

- Melike

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The best love song I've ever heard, I think

+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 712 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 635 685 ... LastLast