Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 712 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 700 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Buenos Tardes Amigo - Ween
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Handlebars - Flobots

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

1979 - Smashing Pumpkins

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Handlebars - Flobots

This song is pretty cool.

NP: Tranquilize
    ~The Killers

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Courage (Sam Dent Band Version) ~ Sarah Polley

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Out of the Shadows - Iron Maiden
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Dust on the Bottle- David Murphy

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

The longest Day - Iron Maiden

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Bitch's Brew - Aerosmith

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dead Beat Holiday - Green Day

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Estranged
    ~Guns N Roses

How can one song be so damn good!?

Citizen of Gilead Aesculapius is on a distinguished road Aesculapius's Avatar

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UNfNpjWz-Y"]Metallica - The Day That Never Comes (with lyrics! 256kbps HIGH QUALITY!)[/ame]
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Minority - Green Day

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Unafraid (Paul Oakenfold Mix) - Jan Johnston

My Mood
    Dead

Undertow - Tool

My Mood
    Dead

Sweet Euphoria - Chris Cornell

My Mood
    Dead

I Miss You - Incubus

My Mood
    Dead

Dani California - RHCP

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

All The World Is Green - Tom Waits

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Mariposa Traicionera - Mana

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Afternoon Jayson and Feev!

NP: Us And Them - Easy Star All*Stars

Good afternoon to you SJ!

NP: Day After Tomorrow (live) - Tom Waits

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Hell - Squirrel Nut Zippers

Sunshine - Omar Torrez Band

Torrez is playing guitar in Tom Waits' current touring band and he is unbelievably good. Now I'm ordering a bunch of his own stuff.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 712 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 700 ... LastLast