Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 712 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Hummer
    ~Smashing Pumpkins

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

I Hear a Sweet Voice Calling - Bill Monroe

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

The Great Pretender
    ~The PLatters

Romantic Dhun - Vishwa Mohan Bhatt

Little Death
    ~ +44

Mashav - John Zorn's Bar Kokhba

For The Movies
    ~Buckcherry

Back To School (Mini Maggit)
    ~Deftones

Cry To Me
    ~Solomon Burke

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sublime-Garden Grove
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sublime-Waiting For My Ruca

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

You Are My Sunshine - Bill Frisell

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sublime-Date Rape

If you rescue me

You Are My Sunshine - Johnny Cash

So can anybody tell what song I've been playing for Ella? I just played it for her for about 30 min. Now I have it stuck in my head and am listening to every version I have. Willie Nelson is up next btw.

(That's awesome Jayson )

NP:
    Champagne & Wine
    ~Otis Redding

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

In The Evening - The Hip Hop Tribute To Led Zeppelin (Various Artists)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    In The Evening - The Hip Hop Tribute To Led Zeppelin (Various Artists)

No way man.... NO!!!!!!

NP: The Legacy- Iron Maiden
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Soul Dressing - Booker T. & The MG's

Texas Never Whispers - Pavement

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

People are Strange - The Doors
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Blind Love - Tom Waits

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Rockaway Beach - The Ramones

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Rockaway Beach - The Ramones
    That song has one of the great opening lines in music history. Who but Dee Dee could have written a gem like "Chewin' out a rhythm on my bubblegum"?

NP: What Do We Do? - Bill Frisell

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

She's So High - Blur
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Nobody's Business - Lou Reed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 712 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast