Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 712 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 671 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ante Up - M.O.P

Roont jayson is on a distinguished road

Now Wait For Last Year - Japancakes

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

I love a girl, Rhet Miller

Citizen of Gilead Aesculapius is on a distinguished road Aesculapius's Avatar

NP: Death Rides a Horse - Russian Circles
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

Default Seed

Np: Grow Grow Grow - PJ Harvey
    Momma told me there would be DAYS like this. SHe is coming back around, though...to put things back the way they should be. HIS story? Nah...we've had enough of that.

Michael Jackson citiesburnred is on a distinguished road citiesburnred's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Red Flag - Billy Talent

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Cum On Feel The Noize
    ~Oasis

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Youth
    ~Goldfinger

Something - Booker T & The MG's (Beatles cover)

And She Was
    ~The Talking Heads

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    And She Was
    ~The Talking Heads
    One of the better later Talking Heads' songs. I have a great version of David Byrne doing it at a live BBC performance, and he tells a little story before about when he wrote it. I love David Byrne

NP: Super Bad - James Brown

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Cum On Feel The Noize
    ~Oasis
    Now I want to play Grand Theft Auto.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on Eileen! - Dexy's Midnight Runners
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Super Saiyan Mark is on a distinguished road Mark's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hysteria- Muse
    2:45 am- 11th February 2008- I Finished The Dark Tower

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Run Run Away - Slade

Psychopath William50 is on a distinguished road William50's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Highway to Hell - AcDc
    I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago. - Edgar Allan Poe

Bunch together a group of people deliberately chosen for strong religious feelings, and you have a practical guarantee of dark morbidities expressed in crime, perversion, and insanity. - H.P. Lovecraft

Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.) - Crüe

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Mary Kay, Jill Sobule

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool Change - The Little River Band

Orion ~ Metallica

No Leaf Clover ~ Metallica

M.I.A. Unfound One is on a distinguished road Unfound One's Avatar

Cinders and Smoke - Iron & Wine

To Know Her Is To Love Her - The Beatles

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

No Easy Way Out - Ozzy

Two of Us - The Beatles

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 712 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 671 ... LastLast