Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 635 of 712 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 645 685 ... LastLast
Results 15,851 to 15,875 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Somehow that reminded me of this:

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Gunslinger Apprentice Cordial Jim will become famous soon enough Cordial Jim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I'm feeling ya Brice! Love it! I wish I had held on to my vinyl copy of Aoxomoxoa!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cordial Jim View Post

I'm feeling ya Brice! Love it! I wish I had held on to my vinyl copy of Aoxomoxoa!
    I think my vinyl collection is mostly gone. I kept maybe a dozen albums. I think I might still have Historic Dead. Otherwise I've got a hard drive almost completely deadicated to GD/JGB...but oh, I have memories. <3

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 635 of 712 FirstFirst ... 135 535 585 625 633 634 635 636 637 645 685 ... LastLast