Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 712 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 656 706 ... LastLast
Results 15,126 to 15,150 of 17776

Thread: The Now Playing Thread

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Of course! Bear in mind, "classic" in the UK means exactly the same as "awesome" does in the US.
    So, y'all are just decades behind on US slang? LOL
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

John F. Kennedy DTRAiN235 is on a distinguished road DTRAiN235's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Right in ~ Skrillex

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Volbeat-I Only Wanna' Be With You

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Volbeat-Still Counting

If you rescue me

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Symarip - These Boots Were Made For Stomping
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Led Zeppelin-Kashmir

If you rescue me

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Led Zeppelin-Kashmir
    Ahhh! My favorite Led Zep song! (It's a great song to have sex to, btw... just sayin')

I, on the other hand, am listening to the London Philharmonic play a whole bunch of video game themes...right now playing Metal Gear Solid

(wow, am I a geek)
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Geoff Barrow/Ben Salisbury - Justice One

The "Drokk" album is so wonderfully old school. I love it.

- Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Led Zeppelin-Kashmir
    Ahhh! My favorite Led Zep song! (It's a great song to have sex to, btw... just sayin')
    At this point in my life EVERY song is a great song to have sex to.

If you rescue me

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Babel - Mumford and Sons

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Led Zeppelin-Kashmir
    I had a makeout/second base session to Going To California. One of my favorite memories.

I, on the other hand, am listening to the London Philharmonic play a whole bunch of video game themes...right now playing Metal Gear Solid

(wow, am I a geek)

I'm not lying when I say that a good 40% of the songs on my Iphone are from video game/anime/film sound tracks.

Do you have Metal Gear Solid 4's Love Theme on there?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

no...
    the only Metal Gear Solid on here is the Sons of Liberty Theme

here is the list...
    Advent Rising : Muse
    Legend of Zelda: Suite
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2:Theme
    Angry Birds: Main Theme
    Final Fantasy VIII: Liberti Fatali
    Super Mario Bros: Theme
    Uncharted - Drake's Fortune: Nate's Theme
    Grand Theft Auto IV: Soviet Connection
    World of Warcraft: Seasons of War
    Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty Theme
    Tetris
    BAttlefield 2 THeme
    Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
    CoD 4 - Modern Warfare: Main theme
    Mass Effect: Suicide Mission
    Splinter Cell: Conviction
    Final Fatntasy: Main theme
    Bioshock: The Ocean on his Shoulders
    Halo 3: ONe Final Effort
    Fallout 3 theme
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Final Fantasy XIII: Hanging Edge

no...
    the only Metal Gear Solid on here is the Sons of Liberty Theme

here is the list...
    Advent Rising : Muse
    Legend of Zelda: Suite
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2:Theme
    Angry Birds: Main Theme
    Final Fantasy VIII: Liberti Fatali
    Super Mario Bros: Theme
    Uncharted - Drake's Fortune: Nate's Theme
    Grand Theft Auto IV: Soviet Connection
    World of Warcraft: Seasons of War
    Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty Theme
    Tetris
    BAttlefield 2 THeme
    Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
    CoD 4 - Modern Warfare: Main theme
    Mass Effect: Suicide Mission
    Splinter Cell: Conviction
    Final Fatntasy: Main theme
    Bioshock: The Ocean on his Shoulders
    Halo 3: ONe Final Effort
    Fallout 3 theme
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Final Fantasy XIII: Hanging Edge

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Now Playing: Dalek Empire II: Dalek War - Episode 3. Another great spin-off that's a great audio series in its own right. Like Battlestar Galactica...but with Daleks. Lots and lots of Daleks!

- Melike

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Dopeman - N.W.A

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Now listening to what I've been waiting for for 18 months: Doctor Who: Dark Eyes. About time, too!

- Melike

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Faith No More - The Real Thing
    Napalm Death - Utilitarian

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just listened to a cover of Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas"...to the guitar tune of Creep by Radiohead. It was the most twisted and fucking hysterical cover I've ever heard. Also seemed to really capture the Christmas spirit surprisingly well.

- Melike

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

that sorta, kinda....sounds like the most awful thing ever. But mostly because I just hate that Christmas song so much.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Amanda hooked me up with a link to Weezer covering 'Silent Night'. It was really catchy and surprisingly captured the spirit of Christmas perfectly.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I cannot get over how cool this soundtrack is

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Loved the nods to the LOTR bits of music in that.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Now Playing:

(Oddly enough, this was a song I was a huge fan of long before Dredd, as Snuff Box is one of my favourite comedy shows ever. When I heard it playing in Dredd, I went, "Wait, what?!" as I discovered something else that was awesome about the film. So glad that, 6 years after the release of the show, they finally released it available to download. One of my favourite theme songs ever.)

- Melike

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Just listened to a cover of Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas"...to the guitar tune of Creep by Radiohead. It was the most twisted and fucking hysterical cover I've ever heard. Also seemed to really capture the Christmas spirit surprisingly well.
    Do you have a link to this DD? It sounds trippy and possibly amazing.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Here you go, my fellow clown! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRugP8qaWu8

- Melike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 606 of 712 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 604 605 606 607 608 616 656 706 ... LastLast