Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Creepshow 30th Anniversary?

Gunslinger Apprentice wahlers will become famous soon enough

Default Creepshow 30th Anniversary?

Anybody think there's a chance in Hell that any sort of anniversary anything will get put out for this in 2012?

I would personally love a hardcover of King's screenplay along with copies of "Weeds" and "The Crate". Copies of Wrightson's inks or pencils from the comic would also be a wonderful addition.

Anybody have a foot in the door with any of the limited publishers to see if anybody could and would want to do this?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That would be very cool indeed.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah. That would be cool. Maybe even include a limited 30th anniversary edition of the movie on dvd.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

i have a copy of a workprint for "Creepshow' that my brother got a copy of which he in return made me a copy of. i dunno where he got it. but i don't honestly care. i'd love it if they use the scenes in that were cut. including some good "SK" scenes as "Jordy Verral" i believe his name is?

anyways i'd love it if they put that out, re-mastered of course. put that on dvd & of course 'Blu-Ray' & of course extra's as well. i'd love to hear "SK's Son "Joe' talk about the film & his experiences on set & so forth.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the comic is getting reprinted in France next month
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Traveler alison3492 is on a distinguished road

agrees with Matt. In any event I hope the plan works.
    I think everyone should read this series of course.

Traveler AMurrayNash is on a distinguished road

I think it's a lost cause. If it hasn't been found by now, I seriously doubt it exists. Finding it would be VERY cool, though.
    testking 312-50

+ Reply to Thread