Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the better series?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

10 41.67%
  • Nip/Tuck

14 58.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: BTVSAT - Round 1: 2000s (Bracket 1)

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I might keep it awhile even tho Halloween is done.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    Voted GITS, even though I never watched it. Only because I loathe Nip Tuck.
    This.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    I was going to do exactly that, but thought it wasn't fair!

All's fair in BTVSAT voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    *GASP* This may be the only thing I've ever seen us disagree on.

But I mainly love Nip/Tuck because I'm totally hot for Dr. Christian Troy. ::hump::
    Ah. I hope you don't disown me or refuse to converse with me on the boards now.

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    This.
    <-- Likes this.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tied at 8, cool

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by candy View Post
    i watch only a little tv too - i find a series and stick with it. I find i dont really have time for all the series i want to watch. At the moment i have 7 different series i am watching, and with internet browsing and reading....... well you get the picture.
    7 series a little tv? I'm watching four and 3 will be done their season by mid-december. Then I have to wait until next fall again.

its only one programme a night!!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't watched either. Well, I caught a little of GiTS once but it's not the kind of anime I'm into.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I haven't watched either. Well, I caught a little of GiTS once but it's not the kind of anime I'm into.
    I think you'd like N/T.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I never watched it because I'm quite squeamish

Country
    Country Flag

A good way to overcome phobias is to face them!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I did that with Jaws...lets not go there!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I did that with Jaws...lets not go there!
    You're afraid of bad acting !?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Jaws is quality!! No, I'm afraid of rubber sharks!

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I didn't really like either of these shows, but I found nip/tuck more captivating.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    I didn't really like either of these shows, but I found nip/tuck more captivating.
    It definitely was that.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My girlfriend is squeamish, so I made her watch The Thing, From Dusk Till Dawn and The Evil Dead.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

My girlfriend is squeamish, so I made her watch The Thing, From Dusk Till Dawn and The Evil Dead.
    No Saw?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well that's the odd thing, I love stuff like Evil Dead 2, Zombieland, Dusk Till Dawn, Dead Set etc because it's out and out, over the top gore and that I can handle. Realistic stuff like operations or broken bones however, grosses me out.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post

No Saw?
    Fuck Saw.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well that's the odd thing, I love stuff like Evil Dead 2, Zombieland, Dusk Till Dawn, Dead Set etc because it's out and out, over the top gore and that I can handle. Realistic stuff like operations or broken bones however, grosses me out.
    Yeah that's how my girlfriend is. You should have seen her when Jack was operating on Ben in Lost lol

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Beauty is a curse on the world
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that's how my girlfriend is. You should have seen her when Jack was operating on Ben in Lost lol
    Haha! I feel her pain, I wasn't so bad when he operated on Ben, but when he was going to chop Boone's leg off...ugh!! It makes me all shivery just thinking about it

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Definitely Nip/Tuck for me. Especially the first two seasons. I was passionately in love with some surgery scenes. But then the show went to a different way.

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, Melike. The first two or even three seasons were amazingly addictive. I watched through the first several season DVD sets in a matter of weeks. I couldn't stop myself The latter seasons dipped a little but were still pushing the envelope. I was sad to see it air its final episode though.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Tell me what you don't like about yourself.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Make me beautiful.
    Make me...

Perfect soul,
    Perfect mind,
    Perfect face,
    A perfect life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast