Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: What sets us apart from other King fan sites?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Plus I don’t seem to visit any other sites now.
    A known side effect. Ask your doctor if TheDarkTower.org is right for you.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

And do not log onto the Dark Tower.org if you are allergic to the Dark Tower.org or any if its ingredients.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Plus I don’t seem to visit any other sites now.
    A known side effect. Ask your doctor if TheDarkTower.org is right for you.
    So he can tell me something else not to do? Laws, no!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    And do not log onto the Dark Tower.org if you are allergic to the Dark Tower.org or any if its ingredients.
    My bank account might have an allergy to the collector threads, but other than that it’s
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

What sets it apart from other King sites? Been here less than a week and already feel the love. Plus I don’t seem to visit any other sites now.
    That's exactly what happened to me after I joined the site all those years ago.

It's addictive, man!

Along the Path of the Beam Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity will become famous soon enough Eternal Unity's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for creating this wonderful Crucible of Information.
    11 years and still going strong!

Letting ME be a part of it, is quite something.

Greg M.
    Last edited by Eternal Unity; 05-04-2019 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Grammatic repair of the post.

Traveler HerbziKal has a spectacular aura about HerbziKal has a spectacular aura about HerbziKal's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic

Clearly devil grass comes second to TheDarkTower.org 'round here.
    Yep, I think I'm gonna be happy here, so I do.
    . .'\ /`. .
    ..._: .-. .-. :_...
    .' '-.(0 ) (o).-' `.
    : _ _ _`~(_)~`_ _ :

: /: ' .-=_ _=-. ` ;\ :
    : ` | |`:-:-.-:-:'| |:' :
    `. `| | | | | |' .'
    ``-------''

I Waited Out the Starkblast in Gook

Traveler Corfe will become famous soon enough Corfe will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Glad to be here, sounds like a cool place to be

Traveler TowerofRoses will become famous soon enough TowerofRoses will become famous soon enough TowerofRoses's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Its hard to find an active forum for this Series so i am even happier that i found this place. It looks really nice so far

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TowerofRoses View Post
    Its hard to find an active forum for this Series so i am even happier that i found this place. It looks really nice so far
    The great part is that we're so much more than a Dark Tower fan site.

Traveler TowerofRoses will become famous soon enough TowerofRoses will become famous soon enough TowerofRoses's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TowerofRoses View Post
    The great part is that we're so much more than a Dark Tower fan site.
    That is true, the series is just what brought me here in the first place

Country
    Country Flag

And we're happy to have you! Please explore and enjoy! Welcome... to TheDarkTower.org...

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

And we're happy to have you! Please explore and enjoy! Welcome... to TheDarkTower.org...
    Hehe thanks, i can't wait to contribute

Along the Path of the Beam Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika has a spectacular aura about Jerrika's Avatar

This forum is open every day. It allows fiction and poems from members. The people at this website are so much cooler than the others.
    "Sometimes dead is better." ~ Jud Crandall

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrika View Post
    This forum is open every day. It allows fiction and poems from members. The people at this website are so much cooler than the others.

I'm glad you're enjoying this place.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

This forum is starting to make me feel all warm and tingly inside. Is this a known side effect?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8