Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Unofficial TDT.org chat

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Default Unofficial TDT.org chat

I know we don't have one right now, but for tonight, if you want to join go to http://xat.com/Palaver

Yes, I know, no imagination
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

C'mon peoples. We're chatting
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

only 6 people right now

come on, people!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

There was a guy named Irwin in there earlier. He wears a suit, but clearly isn't all business.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Breezy

?? What? It's still there. I didn't know it would be a permanent thing. I figured once people were gone for a while it would close automatically. For a free chat this is actually pretty kickass.

Don't play the chess though, it sucks.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    There was a guy named Irwin in there earlier. He wears a suit, but clearly isn't all business.
    Dude was crazy.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i'm in, i was debating about leaving me as moogliecute as i thought it was a cool name, but then realised no one would know who i was

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this going to be a regular thing or was it just a one time deal ?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Dude was crazy.
    Kind of a douche, though.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Well the chat is still there if you click the link, I think. I'm guessing we'll end up back in there at some point.

Dude was crazy.
    Wife was a total hussy, too.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Well the chat is still there if you click the link, I think. I'm guessing we'll end up back in there at some point.

Dude was crazy.
    Wife was a total hussy, too.
    hahaha.

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Ughhhhh nooooo!

My Mood
    Breezy

Lol, glad you guys were enjoying it.

Feev, this was not sanctioned by anyone, nor does it officially represent tdt.org

Emily and I were being nostalgic about the chat we used to have here and I made one so we could have a chat the other night. I see it's still there and people are using it, and that's good. I'm kinda busy with the new baby and stuff but I hope we can have a huge chatfest soon.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    only 6 people right now

come on, people!

I love how you say "only 6 people". I remember being in the old chat room and, when more than 3 people were there, I couldn't keep up. That sh*t gets too crazy.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I think the people who were in chat are planning on deleting their accounts after this chat session. So it was a one time deal. They even said: 'Let's plan this chat during hours of the day when Feev can't show up and ruin it."

Looks like you missed your chance. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Oh! A chatfest would be lovely this weekend. I have no kids, no life and I see alcohol on the horizon at some point.

My Mood
    Breezy

where's the "like" button?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a great idea.

I added the word "Unofficial" to the thread title. There may be a day someday when TDT.org installs an official chat link, so I just want to avoid any confusion for now.

Thanks and have fun!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Angelic

where's the "like" button?
    I don't know about the "like" button but I am on my way to the liquor store...all dressed up, wearing hose and pearls no less. I are teh classy.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I think the people who were in chat are planning on deleting their accounts after this chat session. So it was a one time deal. They even said: 'Let's plan this chat during hours of the day when Feev can't show up and ruin it."

Looks like you missed your chance. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.
    For your information, I was one of the first ones that JB invited, but I couldn't attend.

We also had a conversation before I left that went something like

JB : "Hey, should I tell Amanda if she wants to join chat?"
    Me : "Nah, she's whack."
    JB : "Yeah, but poor girl, she spends all day with her imaginary friends."
    Me : "Oh f*ck it, invite her ... I guess ...."

You lie!

JB, is this true?

My Mood
    Angelic

C'mon people!

My Mood
    Breezy

you guys are funny. heading in there for a minute.

heading in there for a minute.

I wanted to reply two ways...

1. That's what he said.
    or
    2. Give your wife a freaking break. You can't do that for 6 more weeks.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast