Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Archived New Release News

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

*cough*

copy of JAS? what copy?

no hablo englasho.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    If they come looking for my copy, like they did with the early copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, they better come armed!

John
    did they? (about the HP)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A number of the Deathly Hallows books were shipped out early. The Post Office sent representatives to the recipients and told them the books had to be turned in. Most people did so. I wouldn't have.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Large chains and on-line sellers break the street date all the time, it seems to me. Also, again it seems to me, that this is not really a big deal, especially with this book. Isn't it all reprinted material? Even the Q & A? It really isn't the same as a new novel by King or Rowling. I doubt there will be any consequences for shipping out a few copies early.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was quite surprised when UPS dropped my copy off.

A very pleasant surprise.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So what's the Q&A about?

Also, what's the justification for including The Cat from Hell?

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    A number of the Deathly Hallows books were shipped out early. The Post Office sent representatives to the recipients and told them the books had to be turned in. Most people did so. I wouldn't have.

John
    Now that is one of the craziest things I've ever heard. If someone showed up at my door to take back something that some company accidentally shipped me early, I would not be happy. How early did they actually send out the books?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I wish books were like dvds...

we might get a blooper reel!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey you guys that got this book, and have a copy of The Cat From Hell. I'm just wondering if King revised the story in any way, or if it's the same.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

When I finish To Kill a Mockingbird, I'll do the comparison.

John

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My dad found this at work. It was nice, but I don't see the point in doubledipping in this case. The inclusion of "The Cat from Hell" seemed to be little more than an advertisement for the next short story collection, and the interview was nothing special.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11