Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Stephen King Dollar Babies

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

[QUOTE=Br!an;1263237]
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    The Doctor's Case was a hell of a production.
    I've seen it at least three times and it always impresses. Barker Street does good work. The director will be interviewing me today at 4 pm Central.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry if it’s already been answered but would it be possible for your Gotham Cafe dollar baby to be in a future festival?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Sorry if it’s already been answered but would it be possible for your Gotham Cafe dollar baby to be in a future festival?
    No -- it contains music for which the rights have lapsed and the producers haven't expressed a desire to replace it.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, thank you for the response.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it just me or is the streaming quality the worst I’ve ever seen.
    I have no idea what I’m doing wrong.
    It’s absolutely horrible... WTF

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Fortunately they had the worst glitches sorted out by the time I came online.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen - Delver Glass
    Dollar Baby Movie DVD

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Delver Glass
    Dollar Baby Movie DVD

The Dollar Baby Program was disbanded in December 2023. Contracts issued before December 2023 will be honored and will remain approved for one year from their instantiation, as per the terms of their contract. There will be no Dollar Baby extensions after December 1st, 2023.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    The Dollar Baby Program was disbanded in December 2023. Contracts issued before December 2023 will be honored and will remain approved for one year from their instantiation, as per the terms of their contract. There will be no Dollar Baby extensions after December 1st, 2023.
    WOW.. any reason why?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

None given. I can only surmise that his office no longer wants to deal with the paperwork, etc.

Country
    Country Flag

Shame, I enjoyed the online festivals over the past few years.

My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    WOW.. any reason why?
    "Margaret, the Mistress of Dollar Babies, is retiring." -- SK

Country
    Country Flag

https://movieplayiff.com/i-know-what-you-need/

See the Stephen King Dollar Baby short film "I Know What You Need" by Julia Marchese ONLINE ONLY from Jan 22-27 as part of the Movieplay International Film Festival.

Password: IKnowWhatYouNeed1976

My Collection

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quite a good one actually. I like the visual aspects of her work
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Along the Path of the Beam Herbie_Marsten is on a distinguished road Herbie_Marsten's Avatar

Looked Awesome from what I could see on 28th, a day late.

Anyhow the opening scenes Looked like Fogler Library, UMO?

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for posting that I enjoyed watching!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10