Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Dark Tower.org Promo Items.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

TDT.Org shirts will be here any day now.
    Polos, Hoodies, Tees.....

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    TDT.Org shirts will be here any day now.
    Polos, Hoodies, Tees.....
    When they arrive please let me know if those hoodies are thick/heavy/warm or more lightweight. I realize this is a subjective question of course though.

Also what are the prices on these?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

i would love a hoody too!!!! would you ship to the UK?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    i would love a hoody too!!!! would you ship to the UK?
    I could, but I doubt it would be cheap.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah it never is though to the UK!

Gunslinger Apprentice KindredAutmn is on a distinguished road KindredAutmn's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Will you ship the hoodies internationally ?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes-if you pay. I should have any day now.

Gunslinger Apprentice KindredAutmn is on a distinguished road KindredAutmn's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Well ofc...thx :3

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Shirts are now available.
    X-Large Hooded-$35
    X-Large Tee Shirts-$20
    X-Large Polos-$23
    Shipping is by quote-in the USA it's ~$5-$7. International is at least double

$5 from ever shirt sale goes to the Fundraiser!!

All shirts are black

Sample pics:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I limited the total number of shirts with the 2011 year on them to 19 shirts. When I am out, they are gone forever.
    P.S. I'm keeping 3 for myself so there are even less remaining.

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    We've talked about this in the staff area. It's been my experience that the Cafe Press tshirts/polos were poor quality and the logo was almost transparent. I never had a coffee mug or such, but the shirts were poor.
    I've got a mug and they're just fine. No idea about the shirts though. It does look like they're a bit cheap quality.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We no longer use Cafe Press. These new shirts are significantly higher quality.

Citizen of Gilead stone, rose, unfound door is on a distinguished road stone, rose, unfound door's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I could see that on the pictures you posted. They look great. Too bad I don't wear goodies shirts, or I'd have bought one

Gunslinger Apprentice beam*seeker will become famous soon enough beam*seeker's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you still have coffee mugs? And I would totally buy a tote bag that said "Nothing But Strikes at Midworld Lanes." Esp. if it was pink.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There are no mugs. XL t-shirts only.

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by apewalteplevy View Post
    carbon copy watches are specially designed on the side of people who can’t grant a proper schemer keep an eye on or righteous want to keep a consequential act of rhino for them. Our site offers a enormous picking of fine quality replica watches. That means each photocopy watch listed on the place is innovatively designed and meticulously crafted. Wherefore, we can reveal with grand reliance that our facsimile watches are your cost-effective choice.
    Cool story bro.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That was spam.

John

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3