Thread: Internet Sellers of Random Stuff - Gift Edition

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Internet Sellers of Random Stuff - Gift Edition

Mods, move/merge as necessary.

Christmas is coming, and I know we all would like to find supercool gift sites on the web, especially if we can't find the ONE THING we really want. So, in that vein, I offer you what I have - please add to my knowledge. It could be a Christmas Shopping Bonanza!!!

I love etsy.com. My fave site is Whimsy Beading not only because I know the seller, but because I own several pieces of her jewelry and she IS all that and a bag of chips. Seriously, check her out. She takes custom orders and really, a nicer seller you won't find.

My new love, though, is birdzNbeez. I have a couple awesome pieces from them, and am commissioning a third. The watch pieces work, and all pieces have a nice weight to them. Not cheap crap at all.

Since Christmas is coming, I thought I'd share my fave Internet shop sites. I commissioned a piece from Whimsy Beading for my mom which is spectacular, so I have to say if you know someone who is a fan of beaded jewelery, she's your girl. Watch and locket aficionados, however, should definitely check out birdzNbeez.

What are YOUR favorite sites for gifts?

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I personally enjoy Cafepress.com for random apparel that I tend to enjoy.

Also, I am sending all my family this site: http://forbiddenplanet.com/?page=1&tag=new-doctor-who for Christmas/Birthday this year.

If you are into animals, and animal rescue, this site: https://shop.theanimalrescuesite.com...cats-dogs-pets has awesome stuff and a part of every purchase goes towards animal rescue efforts in the US.

Well, and obviously I make good use of Barnes&Noble and Amazon, but those are so well-known.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I totally want that blue Dalek. LOL.

Nice choices, alkanto!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain