Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 705 of 713 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 703 704 705 706 707 ... LastLast
Results 17,601 to 17,625 of 17824

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anybody read The Thursday Murder Club? It's a fun read so far.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Has anybody read The Thursday Murder Club? It's a fun read so far.
    Yes, I enjoyed it. Hoping he writes more with those characters.

Just started “The Nightworkers”. Haven’t read far enough to form any opinion yet.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Let The Right One In - John Ajvide Lindqvist. Already enjoying it and barely into it. The writing flows well.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When you're done, try Handling the Undead. Not only my favorite of his, but one of my favorites period.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Have you read Harbor Ricky? I have the audiobook of it, was planning to start it soon. I haven't read anything by him yet, but I've had quite a few on my to-read list. I'll have to add the one you mentioned.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No, that's the one I haven't read.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    When you're done, try Handling the Undead. Not only my favorite of his, but one of my favorites period.
    Added to my list
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Let The Right One In and overall i found it enjoyable. I did think there were too many secondary characters I didn't care about and wished more time was spent with Eli and Oskar. I'd give it a 3.5/5. Starting The Last Human by Zack Jordan.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Along the Path of the Beam averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough averagegatsby is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm currently reading The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller.
    Looking for:
    • American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis - First edition

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I'm still doing a reread of the Dark Tower series. I stalled for a bit in the middle of Wizard & Glass (no surprise), but am not into Wolves of the Calla. I am really enjoying this reread. Jake and Eddie just went Todash.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Has anyone read Space Team by Barry J Hutchison? I just recently discovered the series and it has been so much fun to read so far.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently reading wildly popular series published by Sub Press whose books I can not afford.

I've read the 1st Murderbot Novella and will be starting the second soon and i'm in the middle of reading Pierce Brown's Red Rising.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

currently reading Mr. Mercedes (2014) for the 1st time

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ratchet41 View Post
    currently reading Mr. Mercedes (2014) for the 1st time
    A good read I thought.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

so far it is a good book but though i have #76 pages left in it i know it's not thus far anyways going to be among my favorites of his but that doesn't mean i don't think it's a bad book either cause it's not

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Day 11 into my absolutely fuckin stupid Covid house arrest. They closed bookstores. WTF. I literally cannot get any books to read. My collection is in storage while I go insane in this 655sf apt. Uggg I wanna read
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

You should be able to get the kindle app for your computer or phone. I know it's not the same as reading an actual book, but it's something. I honestly love my kindle for that reason. I'm never without a book. Plus there's so many lesser known authors on there that I would have never come across otherwise.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

dude just buy a kindle if ya don't have any books and just download some books it's Epub or mobi. well i did finish Mr. Mercedes (2014) i give it 8/10. now i'm reading Killer's Wedge (1959) by Ed McBain the 8th i think? book in the 87th Precinct series

i use Calibre for my Kindle as i still buy books and read both paperback and hard back books but i don't have every book so i download the ones i don't have cause some of them are out of print or hard as hell to find.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir. Great book, fun read.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Finished Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir. Great book, fun read.
    No Pot Boilers!
    I mean no Spoilers!
    I'm reading THE HOLLOW ONES by Del Toro and Hogan (not Colonel), and enjoying it very much.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Later by Stephen King now I'm onto Shakespeare For Squirrels by Christopher Moore
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Country
    Country Flag

how was Later? i downloaded and put it onto my Kindle but i haven't started it yet i fully plan on buying it though as i always buy one for me and my brother for X-mas for him

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just started reading The Dark Tower for the very first time as a whole, and probably my last time for some time to come after I just wrapped up my Chronological reread of all of his other novels/short stories/etc. I struggled with how to handle The Gunslinger. At first I thought I'd embrace the cyclic nature of the tale (SPOILER!) and read the original version first, then read the revised version immediately after finishing The Dark Tower; in the end though I decided to read the 2 versions of Gunslinger side by side, a chapter at a time. I'm really enjoying it this way, seeing the additions and changes that he made, and frankly shows how much he's matured as a writer since the publication of the original.

Roland and Jake have just finished their palaver with The Man In Black and are headed into the caves and toward the Fall. I'm getting ready for that blow not once, but twice......or perhaps THIS time Roland won't let it happen....I can hope.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will begin Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness today, after which I'll finally get to Mountains of Madness Revealed. This is a collection of shorts, released by PS Publishing, edited by Darrell Schweitzer. As it says in the introduction,

"This entire book is a sequel to H.P.Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness. All of the stories herein take place after the events in the Lovecraft story...."

It has been awhile since I read anything HPL, so absolutely thrilled to get around to this collection. And for those interested, the book is still available, in both a signed and unsigned edition.

https://www.pspublishing.co.uk/mount...zer-4895-p.asp

sk

Country
    Country Flag

reading on your celly? that's fucked up i refuse to go that route much like i don't watch tv on my celly either or movies anyways my book came yesterday that i ordered off of all places Wall mart which is and that's The Empty Chair by Jeffery Deaver (2000) the 3rd Lincoln Rhyme book for get this $3.93 that's without tax and it's the hard back and honestly it's in pretty good condition for being that cheap i was expecting a book falling apart to be honest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 705 of 713 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 703 704 705 706 707 ... LastLast