Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 714 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 614 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,850 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't even remember how Andromeda ended. I can, if I try hard, but the focus was so not on the events that it somehow doesn't really matter. Same with all other Crichton I've read, with the only (so far) exception of Disclosure.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Island - Tim Lebbon

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Z: A Novel Of Zelda Fitzgerald, by Therese Anne Fowler

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16002030-z

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

currently reading:

and

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    The Island - Tim Lebbon
    Still need to read this one. I try to stick more with his horror stuff. His fantasy is pretty good too but any of the collections are what he's best at (Nothing as it Seems, Last Exit.., Fears Unnamed, White etc.)

I'm reading Grave by Charles Grant.

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Started In Mint Condition 2013.

John

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Ditto

Although a few names I recognize in the TOC, I wish some of the authors would identify their screen names.

Country
    Country Flag

John

John
    Ditto

Although a few names I recognize in the TOC, I wish some of the authors would identify their screen names.
    Please don't forget to post your reviews here! You don't even have to wait till you've read the whole collection, if would be great if you reviewed as you read

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished After Dark by Haruki Murakami. I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Starting The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress by Heinlein. Also reading Un Lun Dun by China Mieville. It's like Through the Looking Glass meets Neverwhere.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Just finished After Dark by Haruki Murakami. I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Starting The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress by Heinlein. Also reading Un Lun Dun by China Mieville. It's like Through the Looking Glass meets Neverwhere.
    Thats a great book! Can't go wrong with Heinlein.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins is a jewel in the rough Stebbins's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Savage - Richard Laymon
    A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur' s Court - Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

one of the favorite books of my childhood

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    one of the favorite books of my childhood
    I love the dry humor throughout. Much of it is very subtle.

Country
    Country Flag

bears need to re-read it

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Reading this to make my aunt happy. We'll see.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Catch-22 by Joseph Heller. About a fifth of the way through it and really enjoying it so far. The conversations are very odd but I love them anways.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Catch-22 by Joseph Heller. About a fifth of the way through it and really enjoying it so far. The conversations are very odd but I love them anways.
    one of my favorite books ever

luckily, it's very high on our Top 100 list

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not sure what I am going to read next, something shorter than Catch-22. Might go with a Vonnegut, haven't read him in awhile.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 714 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 524 564 614 ... LastLast