Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 714 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 8,726 to 8,750 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Rabid Billybumbler Ruthful is on a distinguished road Ruthful's Avatar

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I just started Red Pyramid and I'm having a hard time shifting gears after ASOIAF and a quick jaunt through Sookie 4
    Check out my website for all sorts of Crocheted Goods. Not your grandma's crochet http://www.etsy.com/shop/yeahsurewhatever and my FB Fan Page too: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifi...05080416199057

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthful View Post
    I randomly saw this book at Barnes and Noble once, picked it up and started reading it, and was actually crying with laughter in public. It's hilarious.
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I finished Hell House and just received my copies of Shivers VI. I'll be reading that now.

John

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hell House is a great one.

I'm now reading Horror Story And Other Horror Stories by Robert Boyczuk

^^^kind of a redundant title?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brice, hahaha! That's hilarious.

I finished Little Women...really liked it!

Now I started The Passage last night. So far so good.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Demon of the Prim blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne is just really nice blavigne's Avatar

My Mood
    Sad
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished The Talisman and started Black House. It's been so long it's like deja vu all over again

"Head Clear. Mouth shut. See Much. Say little." Roland Deschain

"Go your way, I'll take the long way 'round. Ill find my own way down, as I should." Ben Howard

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Now I started The Passage last night. So far so good.
    You are going to LOVE it. I'm already starting to notice similarities between The Passage and Swan Song.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

The Grand Jihad, by Andrew McCarthy.

Thank you Encounter Books for the complimentary copy, as well as the nifty Christmas card!

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    I randomly saw this book at Barnes and Noble once, picked it up and started reading it, and was actually crying with laughter in public. It's hilarious.
    Yeah, it's pretty entertaining. He even has a Twitter account.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

The twitter account is the origin. The book is just stuff from the twitter account.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The Silent Land by Graham Joyce -- impressive novel from one of my favorite authors.

Along the Path of the Beam Rice Dancer is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Cynical

"Is God a Mathematician?"

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

I'm reading The Fall by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan.. It is the second book in a trilogy and they are really good books. It is a very interesting take on vampires, and they certainly don't sparkle.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    The twitter account is the origin. The book is just stuff from the twitter account.
    Oh yeah, I've seen it before. I'm still amazed they haven't cancelled that show with William Shatner. I wonder how long that can last.

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Julia Hague "You is for Unique"-
    a collection of women’s reflections meant to give voice to real women’s feelings about their own body image and self-esteem issues

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

"Wizard & Glass" actually i'm only on chapter 4 i think? on the 1st part. page 62 i believe. so i'm not that far into it.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you reading the series for the first time, Roland?

Wizard and Glass is my favorite book of the series, I hope you enjoy it!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Just finished reading
    Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
    and
    Magic Hour by Kristin Hannah.

Now to read (among many others):
    One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
    and
    the Many Minds of Billy Milligan

Citizen of Gilead Roland of Gilead 33 will become famous soon enough Roland of Gilead 33's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

no i'm not New to the series. but i actually haven't read it all the way through, i tried reading it once years ago. & it's that i think i got burned out by "DT" at the time. i may have also read the previous books in a row. & that happens to me sometimes. i read some say harry potter book & after

book for example & i just get burned out. i read the 4th "harry potter" book i think last year or the year before that was one i never had gotten around to finished before. & i finally finished that one. & than i read the 5th one that took me damn near forever & i LOVED that one. it's so far my favorite one.

& i started the 6th one. i read about 60 or so pages of it. 68 i think? than i got burnt out by it. so this time since i just finished "The Waste Lands" last wed. i had picked that one up again. i had read about 160 pages of it. & i had read the 1st two books plus part of the 3rd than i got burnt out

by "DT" so i stopped & just picked it up again around X-mas time. after it actaully X-mas break actually. so i hope i don't get burnt out this time. & actually finish it. i've only read the 1st three books in the series so far. & from what i've read i've loved every minute of it.

My Mood
    Sick
    Country
    Country Flag

Along the Path of the Beam bettinas.ashes is on a distinguished road bettinas.ashes's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm reading Everything's Eventual at present, as well as Robin Furth's Concordance to the Dark Tower.

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm reading a collection of stories by H.P. Lovecraft. "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

i am trying to read Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, only got a few pages in, but to be honest its not hooked me. All these facts and figures are driving me mad.

I dont do numbers in my reading!! hope it gets better

+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 714 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 450 ... LastLast