Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 714 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Nothing
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    Nothing
    How is it ?

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd say probably pretty bland.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I'm currently reading The Passage by Justin Cronin.

My book buddy at work loaned it to me. I love this dude, he's constantly dropping off comics, books, and magazines at my desk for me to read. The tradeoff is that he scratches his balls in front of me.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

He'd better be sending you some REALLY good books, then. Ewwww.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The same hands that he uses to drop those books off at your desk are the same hands he uses to scratch his balls in front of you. Just sayin'.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ageless Stranger is on a distinguished road Ageless Stranger's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ageless Stranger View Post
    Late last night and the night before....
    tommyknockers tommyknockers
    knocking at my door
    i wanna go out
    don't know if i can
    cause I'm so afraid of the tommyknocker man
    It's pretty good so far.
    "May your luck rise, Roland" -Cuthbert Allgood

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hannah, have you read the latest Sookie book?

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Must find a book.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hannah, do you know if he's washing his hands between ballscratching and bringing you books and comics?

Ageless: I liked it.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Puppet Masters by Robert A. Heinlein. I don't know exactly why, but ever since I finished Full Dark, No Stars, I've been on a Heinlein kick. Maybe I needed some lighter reading.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice what is on a distinguished road what's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Atlas Shrugged... loved it! Will start Blockade Billy tomorrow...

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    Sigh. Finished American Gods last night. Now I have nothing to read.
    I LOLed

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by what View Post
    GREAT! Hank Rearden is one of my favorite characters ever. Have you read The Fountainhead? I think you'd like Roark.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    GREAT! Hank Rearden is one of my favorite characters ever. Have you read The Fountainhead? I think you'd like Roark.
    I will put that on the list, I know I read Anthem in high school but don't remember it. Might put them both on the list!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I really, really want to read this. AS was a heavy inspiration for the Bioshock video game series.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That one's on my list, too.

My Mood
    Angelic

Picking up South of Broad by Pat Conroy this weekend.

Country
    Country Flag

Read Blockade/Morality Friday... Love BB but didn't really care for Morality at all will start The Passage this week, along with school

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Currently reading Survivor by Chuck Palalhniciuhick.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Finished Heinlein's Puppet Masters and have moved on to McCammon's Swan Song. It's been a long time since I first read it and don't remember any of it!

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Currently reading Survivor by Chuck Palalhniciuhick.
    Ooh, that's a good one.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I still haven't read any Palachunickicksck books.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I still haven't read any Palachunickicksck books.
    You must!

Only the gentle are ever really strong.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 714 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 419 ... LastLast