Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: DT Questionnaire *Spoilers*

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

8. Favourite romance or romantic encounter.

Eddie and Susannah.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine was Roland and Rosalita, I felt that was possibly the only normal relationship he'd ever had with anyone, they both seemed so comfortable. I always hoped he found Rosie when he reached the Clearing

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

both of the above

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lisey Landon View Post
    Eddie and Susannah.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

7. Best fight scene.

Same choice as what feverishparade said, and for the same reasons.

Roland and Rosalita, as far as romantic goes.

But the most difficult emotionally is his relationship with Allie. Not because of the manner of her death (that's just sad), but because everything about it and around it was so un-romantic and end-of-the-world.
    If you are going through hell - keep going

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Roland and Rosalita. He deserved someone like that to be able to have a normal relationship with.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Tidwell View Post
    7. Best fight scene.
    The one where Enrico and his men get their due.
    Better be more specific.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Tidwell View Post
    7. Best fight scene.
    The one where Enrico and his men get their due.
    Better be more specific.
    Same one everyone else is saying, except they're calling it the "Naked Eddie" fight.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I also liked scenes such as Eddie protecting Calvin Tower...

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

9. Background character that you felt deserved a bigger storyline.

My Mood
    Gay

Gabrielle Deschain

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Cuthbert, because I am ever so slightly in love with him

From the new ka-tet's timeline I'd have liked to have known more about John Cullum, I really liked him. I pictured him as the guy that plays Frasier's dad

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

He's not really a background character, but I wanted to see more of Farson's history. Especially a part of the war/rebellion/whatever from his point of view. This is going off of on one of the first questions, when we argued over the malevolent intent of Farson. I want to know what's really going on with him.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    He's not really a background character, but I wanted to see more of Farson's history. Especially a part of the war/rebellion/whatever from his point of view. This is going off of on one of the first questions, when we argued over the malevolent intent of Farson. I want to know what's really going on with him.
    Same here - more backstory on Farson would be interesting.

Although I must say I'm torn between wanting to know more about Farson (as one of the baddies) and Cuthbert (as one of the good guys) - this is kind of obvious if you look back at answers to previous questions.

My Mood
    Breezy

Cort

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Definitely John Farson.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Eddie and Susannah.

Cuthbert. He was one of the main reasons why I was excited over the comics. I wanted to know more about him and see more of him in the story.

Games Mistress Lisey Landon is on a distinguished road Lisey Landon's Avatar

My Mood
    Bitchy

10. Which Beam Guardian were you most drawn too?

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the answer is obvious...

My Mood
    Gay

Take a shot in the dark and try to guess ....

The turtle, of course !!!!

Jean

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always liked Turtles. I even have a small carved turtle I named Marturin.
    I like wolves the best, but we never heard about any of the other beams, so it's hard to pull away from the turtle

Country
    Country Flag

The Turtle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast