Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Who will advance to the next round ?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alfred Hitchcock

14 66.67%
  • Francis Ford Coppola

7 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TDGT - Quarter Finals - Hitchcock vs Coppola

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default TDGT - Quarter Finals - Hitchcock vs Coppola

Alfred Hitchcock's IMDB Page
    Notable films : Vertigo, Psycho, Rear Window, North by Northwest, Rebecca

Francis Ford Coppola's IMDB Page
    Notable Films: The Godfather Part I, II, III, Apocalypse Now, The Outsiders, Bram Stoker's Dracula

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Coppola.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hitchcock. Of course.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hitchcock

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoever else voted for Coppola - bless you. Bless you.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta be the Hitchmeister.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Hitchcock of course

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    So.... when are you going to start watching more Hitchcock films?
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

NEVER.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

ugh!

Hitch

even tho the Godfather movies are my faves
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Hitchcock of course

So.... when are you going to start watching more Hitchcock films?
    NEVER.
    Unbelievable.
    Unconceivable.

::shocked bears::

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

This one was very difficult, but I ultimately went with Coppola.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is the hardest for me right now. Sorry Mr. Coppola!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Coppola...but it was close.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hitchcock! One of the easier choices!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

absolutely

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*Bump

Country
    Country Flag

sh-sh

it's perfectly all right as it is

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hitchcock advances !

Country
    Country Flag

why, of course

+ Reply to Thread