Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Dexter (spoilers)

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Yeah I agree but as much as I like tearing it apart I gotta say I LOVE this show. It really does suck its the last season. Dexter is just so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Ka-mai View Post
    So, Deb shoots LaGuerta and then sobs all over her body, and people still think the other guy did it? Do we not have ballistics tests? Didn't anyone notice Deb's DNA, probably in the form of her insanely long hair, was all over the fucking place?

I'm really sick of this show thinking the audience doesn't notice these things.

The bench conversation was awesome.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen episode 3 yet, but episode 2 bored the pants off me. I think we actually forgot we were watching for a few minutes and just started having a conversation that was completely unrelated.
    A lady always remembers her courtesies.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Yeah it was boring but both episodes 1 and 2 seem to be lead ins. 3rd episode wasnt bad: Dexter doing Dexter things finally
    Lot of focus on Deb so far. Interesting to see where that goes

Little Bird Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai has a spectacular aura about Ka-mai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope Dexter is doing Dexter things; for a while there they seemed to completely forget about him and his killing business.

My Mood
    Twisted

I take back everything I said.
    What a fucking boring episode.
    Kinda over the Deb "Im traumatized" story line.
    Back to some Dexter Vigilante Killing please...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I just watched the premiere last night (a little behind since I did a Season 7 re-watch) and while I enjoyed it, I was a little underwhelmed. It's just the first episode, but the last season's premiere was jaw-dropping, so I can't help but compare the two. And did anyone else notice the weird camera shots/angles? It was almost like it was a different show at some points.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    4. Jamie: please do not start dating Quinn
    No, it happened! UGH! WHHHHHHHYYYY?

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Dexter's kid looks two years older not just six months. Not that it matters but bugged me a little
    Yes! I thought the same thing. It bugged me a little too, but I think it's going to be interesting now that Harrison is probably old enough to "understand" some things that Dexter may do now (i.e. murder!). Dexter really has to be careful now.

(Is anyone else watching Ray Donovan?)
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

I watched half of the third episode before work and I seriously don't even care about the other half. I am so sick of Deb's issues. I am also so sick of the Miami PD not knowing anything. Dexter's thinking "they did this postmortem to hide the real crime" and LITERALLY NOBODY ELSE NOTICES that it's a postmortem wound. I mean, that's like the first damn thing they teach you in forensics class.

Please, let us get back to Dexter stalking some psychopath and just forget about all the other characters.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I'm all caught up on the current season now. I'm really liking it so far. I love Dr. Vogel's character (but I am starting to worry that the rest of the season is going to turn into "hey, let's track down all your former patients and see if they turned out to be serial killers!"). I hoped that would kind of end with Dexter killing the Brain Surgeon, but the preview for Sunday's ep. made me think otherwise.

And am I crazy for not totally hating Quinn the last couple of episodes?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Yes.

I haven't seen the latest episode, so maybe he magically redeems himself.

My Mood
    Twisted

Vogel seems a little "off" to me. Wouldnt it be funny if it turns out she's a serial killer too?
    Still hate Quinn. He doesnt add anything to the show imo
    I was glad to see a change in Deb. Was really getting tired of the "Poor Me" crap
    Overall this last episode was better than the previous one

Ricky I started watching Ray Donovan. I like the dysfunctional family underlying theme as he runs around criminally fixing celeb problems. Show seems to have potential

Country
    Country Flag

How far are you into it? I watched the first episode and maybe it was because it was late or something else, but I was kind of bored. I may give it a couple more episodes before I give up all together though.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted

I did a marathon last week and watched all of them from the first episode thru to the most recent (my son insisted otherwise I would never have bothered). I also thot the first episode a bit boring but the theme was unique enough so at my sons insistence I watched the others. They progressively get better imo. The dysfunction and suspense increases. The last episode had a lot of cliff hangers so looking forward to seeing what happens tonight.

Country
    Country Flag

Well on that review, I'll have to watch the next couple eps. at least.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Twisted

Hannah's back!! Yahoo Yahoo!
    I really do hope she and Dex ride off into the sunset together...
    They can leave Deb behind to babysit the new vigilante-in-training

Country
    Country Flag

I was excited to see her too! I thought that she may show up since the TV episode description said something about someone "from Dexter and Deb's past" would pay them a visit, but I was still surprised to see her appear like that at the end.

And I don't know how I feel about this Zach storyline. I want more Vogel!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I'm reading the newest Dexter novel, Dexter's Final Cut. It's amusing to see the differences. Some are subtle -- his youngest kid is a girl, not a boy. He's still married to Rita. Deb has known since early on what he is. Deb has a kid, too.

In this one, he's assigned to allow an actor who will star in a TV series tag along with him, but he's more interested in the female star, who brings out urges in him he didn't realize he could feel. Then he's assigned to be her body guard when it seems like she might be the ultimate target of a twisted serial killer. Good fun!

My Mood
    Twisted

I dont care about Zach or Vogel - I cant wait to see the Hannah / Dexter dynamic!
    They make such a pretty pair.

My Mood
    Twisted

Good episode. As expected Hannah and Dexter are back at it (well killing anyway) Yahoo!
    Kinda figured Zach would end up being a loose canon. Dex should just get rid of him and be done with it

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Dex should just get rid of him and be done with it
    I agree. I don't think he deserves to die, per se (like Vogel said, he just never got the instruction that Dexter did from Harry), but for storytelling purposes? Yeah, get rid of him. There's only 5 episodes left!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Last week I suggested to my wife that Dexter's neighbor was introduced simply so Zach could murder her -- and voila!

I was afraid for a moment that Deb was going to kill Hannah after she followed Dexter to his meeting with her. I like her and Dex together, but I suspect that their relationship isn't going to end well. I wonder if Zach is going to prove to be Dexter's ultimate undoing.

Country
    Country Flag

^ This. Pretty much as soon as she showed up I said she looked like she had a target on her forehead.

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    There's only 5 episodes left!
    Really? WTF That just ruined my day. Gonna miss this show

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I suspect that their relationship isn't going to end well. I wonder if Zach is going to prove to be Dexter's ultimate undoing.
    So far Zach hasnt really added much to the show so you may be right but I hope not. Id like to see him ALMOST ruin Dexter, ALMOST kill Hannah (or Deb or..). but ultimately I hope it ends with Zach dead and Hannah and Dexter Living Life Large

It occurs to me that Hannah now has access to a LOT of money. Maybe she and Dexter will end up in Argentina after all.

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    It occurs to me that Hannah now has access to a LOT of money. Maybe she and Dexter will end up in Argentina after all.
    Fingers crossed! If not Argentina then anywhere where Dexter can continue his work...

My Mood
    Twisted

Great episode. Lots jammed into the one hour.
    Bye Zach. Kinda sad. Was starting to like him.
    My predict: Vogel is the Brain Surgeon serial killer
    Something seriously off with that woman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast