Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie Mash Up Game

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Correct!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

From Dusk Till Dawn of the Dead

sorry to post mine but I know it's right...just trying to speed the thread up a bit. Good one DD.

An orphan is sent to be raised at a harsh school for girls but ends up in the Navy Seals instead.

EDIT - ARGH I WAS POSTING
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry Mattrick, beaten to it

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Just because I spent ten minutes thinking of a good one and it was good too

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, now you know the answer to, "Why bother with the confirmation process?".

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

And what's the answer, Path ?

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

...uh...
    Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Sorry Mattrick, beaten to it

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Rhetorical question, but I'm glad you went through the motions anyway.

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Ask a dumb question...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

And you'll give me a dumb answer ?

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

You know you want it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Now why would --- OH I DO ! So Gan help me, I do !

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

in case the purpose of this thread is lost, I remind all players concerned that mystima has the feather now

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Let me send her a PM just in case she's not aware ...

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Well, now you know the answer to, "Why bother with the confirmation process?".
    I'm just trying to help a new game continue by bypassing what sometimes takes days for an lanswer - confirm - question' before this game dies. Because I like it. Nothing more. My intentions were honourable, I swear!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

going to pass to mattrick because i have no clue as to what to write at the moment....

Does whatever a spiderman does.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mattrick posted:

An orphan is sent to be raised at a harsh school for girls but ends up in the Navy Seals instead.

Just thought I would repost it so people know which one is active. I'm kind of stumped on this one.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Well, I have the last part, but I can't seem to figure out the first.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmm, I thought I had the first part. The only film I could think of with an orphan girl is Jane Eyre. I just can't think of the second film that would connect.

My Mood
    Gay

Could it be GI Jane Eyre?!?

( yeah, I had the GI Jane )

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Indeed it is.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nicely done, Pam !

My Mood
    Gay

Gosh, I'm clueless here. If someone else has one, please take the feather!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Could it be GI Jane Eyre?!?

( yeah, I had the GI Jane )
    Nice job, Pam! Gotta' love teamwork.

*high five* *we whiff* *high five again*

If you don't mind, I will post one.

Five kids are left home, only to have their babysitter die. The eldest teen becomes a nun who comforts a convicted killer on death row.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I know the first part is 'Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead' , I don't know the other part ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast