Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Little Sisters Of Eluria Discussion

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Default The Little Sisters Of Eluria Discussion

Marvel is pleased to announce the next series in the New York Times best-selling line of Dark Tower adaptations with Dark Tower: The Gunslinger - The Little Sisters Of Eluria! Join renowned scribes Robin Furth and Peter David as they welcome acclaimed artist Luke Ross into the ka-tet of creators entrusted by Stephen King himself to bring the adult adventures of his most personal creation to life! After being terribly wounded from a vicious battle with a band of slow mutants, Roland Deschain is taken in by a group of hideous creatures known as the Little Sisters of Eluria and must battle for his life in Dark Tower: The Gunslinger - The Little Sisters Of Eluria!

Now's your chance to jump onboard the acclaimed Dark Tower series with this new blockbuster series!

Roland's journey has been long and treacherous and now there is nothing he can do to fend off the Little Sisters and whatever they have in store for him. Will the Gunslinger live to see the light of day? Find out in Dark Tower: The Gunslinger – The Little Sisters Of Eluria #1!

DARK TOWER: THE GUNSLINGER - THE LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA #1
    Written by PETER DAVID & ROBIN FURTH
    Pencils & Cover by LUKE ROSS
    Parental Advisory, $3.99
    ON SALE THIS DECEMBER!
    Last edited by Darkthoughts; 08-28-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

OK then. NOW we're talking.

Traveler killboi is on a distinguished road killboi's Avatar

My Mood
    Grumpy
    Country
    Country Flag

marvel has been kinda shuffling stories between miniseries....

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Umm... as I've read the short story version, I'm not sure if I'll get this. (Actually I probably will out of curiosity.) On the other hand I've read the Mejis segment in Wizard and Glass before The Gunslinger Born, and that was probably the best of the lot, albeit I don't dislike the others. If it hadn't had some original material though, I probably wouldn't have taken to it so much.

I wonder if we'll get a comic series of The Walking Waters (or whatever it's called). It is mentioned in Song of Susannah, but we never did learn what that was about.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I gave up on the Dark Tower comics a long time ago.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Little Sisters of Eluria #1

DARK TOWER: THE GUNSLINGER - THE LITTLE SISTERS OF ELURIA #1
    Written by PETER DAVID & ROBIN FURTH
    Pencils & Cover by LUKE ROSS

Near death from an attack by Slow Mutants, Roland Deschain is taken in by a group of Sisters who specialize in anything but the healing arts. These hideous, corpse-like creatures known as the Little Sisters of Eluria have murder on their twisted minds. And in his current, wounded condition, there’s almost nothing the last gunslinger can do to prevent their tender mercies from taking hold. It’s the beginning of a new Dark Tower story arc featuring the fine pencils of Luke Ross, whose work on this story will astound you! Don’t miss it!
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Oh, that's a cool cover!!

Liking it, a lot.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Gay

I haven't given up, but I'm not sad they don't do variant covers anymore. I will always love the story.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pam,

Have they announced how many issues there will be for this one?

Life is a garden...dig it!

Country
    Country Flag

Great cover!! I think this will be a great run!

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by lophophoras View Post
    Pam,

Have they announced how many issues there will be for this one?
    Great minds think alike ... I've been searching around the web and haven't been able to find anything which includes an issue count.

I'll update if I can locate it. Every site I can think of is posting the description. If I had to guess - I'd guess a 5 issue arc, but that's just a guess.

Near death from an attack by Slow Mutants, Roland Deschain is taken in by a group of Sisters who specialize in anything but the healing arts. These hideous, corpse-like creatures known as the Little Sisters of Eluria have murder on their twisted minds. And in his current, wounded condition, there’s almost nothing the last gunslinger can do to prevent their tender mercies from taking hold. It’s the beginning of a new Dark Tower story arc featuring the fine pencils of Luke Ross, whose work on this story will astound you! Don’t miss it! 32 PGS./Cardstock Cover/Parental Advisory …$3.99

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I will be on the look out as well.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ooh. I like.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it as well. Timing??? (Too lazy to check out myself!)

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Slated for a December release.

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the Donald M. Grant version of "Little Sisters of Eluria" and I wanted it to be more of a graphic novel form. I wanted there to be a lot more artwork than there was. I guess I got my wish!

Traveler BillCarson is on a distinguished road BillCarson's Avatar

Default Isanove??

Is Richard Isanove still attatched to the DT project? All the press I read describe pencils & cover by Luke Ross - but no mention of Isanove.

I see he's still doing art for the Sheemie single-issue, but nothing on this new arc.

Who colored this cover, Ross himself? It would be sad to see Isanove go; but change isn't always bad.

My Mood
    Gay

Welcome to the site, BillCarson.

It is possible that Luke Ross did colors as well as inks. I haven't seen the any other information regarding the issue ( including the info in Previews for ordering ... it just lists Ross ).

We are lucky enough, however, to have Richard Isanove as a member here at TDT. You can find a link to a Q&A thread with him -- Right Here. We can't gaurantee when he'll log in, but if you look through the thread there, you can see that he's been great about answering our questions.

Traveler BillCarson is on a distinguished road BillCarson's Avatar

Thank you very much, Turtlex,

Wow! This site is a greater resource than I'd already Imagined.

For ordering I usually visit Boompanda, which offers free shipping- and also shows the specific dates the issues come to stores (helpful to comic-newbies like me)

http://www.boompanda.com/show_items....a+%231+%28of+5

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait just saw this on marvel.

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

HOLY
    FUCKING
    SHIT

My Mood
    Gay

Love the preview pages! Very nice.

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yeah, looks amazing, that's how this comicbook should look from the first issue

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet artwork!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast