Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Who will advance to the next round ?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Coen Brothers

12 41.38%
  • Quentin Tarantino

17 58.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TGDT - Round 3 - Coen Brothers vs Quentin Tarantino

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

it's about a man who was slandered and who came to the marketplace of his town to scream, "It's a lie! It's a lie!"

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ohhh, simon, simon, simon.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

no, did you all see what Brice had done with my quotation?

::indignant::

bears don't recognize the oh simon allusion, what is it?

::curious::

Gunslinger Apprentice SynysterSaint is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    with Spielberg, even if you don't like the film for the story I think the level of directing remains the same.
    Yes, it does. That's why I consistently vote against him.
    Finished The Dark Tower at 6:03AM on December 21, 2009.

The man in black fled across the desert,
    and the gunslinger followed.

Country
    Country Flag

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

If Spielburg loses to Nolan, I hope QT goes all the way.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

I fear the same

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

I knew you'd like that one, Jean.
    Sloth Love Chunk

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

feev, I'm very unhappy with this poll. How could you put The Brother's against Tarantino? I voted Tarantino but I'm crying the tears of The Dude and mixing a White Russian in his honor.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry sugarpop, I promise I'll drink a Cosmo in the dudes honor too

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    feev, I'm very unhappy with this poll. How could you put The Brother's against Tarantino? I voted Tarantino but I'm crying the tears of The Dude and mixing a White Russian in his honor.
    Cry, sweetheart. These are the tears of repentance. Should have voted for the Coens. Of course.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

For me, it is Coen Brothers.

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Coens' films are great for people who want to know what life is really about.
    Tarantino's are great for people who don't.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you mean your life isn't quite as boring and slow paced, Mike?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    The Coens' films are great for people who want to know what life is really about.
    Mothafucka, i take mothafuckin' offense to that! My fucking life is exactly like a mothafuckin' Tarantino movie, including long fucking conversations about shit that no one else has yet sounds natural, wearing fucking funeral clothes every fucking day, and just being an all round awesome mothafucka, mothafucka!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDodge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Mothafucka, i take mothafuckin' offense to that! My fucking life is exactly like a mothafuckin' Tarantino movie, including long fucking conversations about shit that no one else has yet sounds natural, wearing fucking funeral clothes every fucking day, and just being an all round awesome mothafucka, mothafucka!

I motherfuckin' raise on that bet. My life has motherfuckin' included hitmen, thieves, shamans LARGE fuckin' drug deals, kidnappings, robberies, murders, overdoses, sword fights, and gratuitous sex and violence...and I am not exaggerrating one single motherfuckin' bit.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

"May you live in interesting times."

Me? I keep struggle along. It really never seems to be boring when you try to be a serious man. I kind of wish it were.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Boredom is one thing I try to avoid at all costs. I'd rather my life be miserable.

I am rarely serious though. People tend to know it when I am.

If you rescue me

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Let me guess, Brice: when you are serious, you deal with the enemies who wronged you one at a time and imprison each and every one of them for all eternity, one in chains, one in a black hole, one in mirrors, and one frozen as a scarecrow forever, all done with a monologue by one of your enemies, am I right?

Cause that's what I'm like when I'm serious!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's just say there are those I've gotten revenge on and those I haven't yet.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep... that's what life is all about.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Indeed! Now we must search no more.

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

VOTE COEN !!

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Coen Brothers

I'm starting to think none of my picks will make it though...always rooting for the underdog...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by alkanto View Post
    Coen Brothers

I'm starting to think none of my picks will make it though...always rooting for the underdog...
    it's very much the same thing with bears.

Friends, more Coen votes? Please?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast