Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: Christopher Nolan

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup. Nolan is a treasure of cinema and needs to be cherished for a long time.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This might be the most nerdy thing I will ever try to do, but if I see Tenet again in theaters, I'm going to walk up the stairs to my seat backwards.

Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So, I saw Tenet tonight.

Still have no idea how I will have put my brain back together.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    So, I saw Tenet tonight.

lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    This might be the most nerdy thing I will ever try to do, but if I see Tenet again in theaters, I'm going to walk up the stairs to my seat backwards.

What you need to do is show up and get seated early, then just before the lights dim loudly announce, "That was amazing!" and proceed to leave the theater walking backwards.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I saw Tenet tonight.

You have to see it AT LEAST twice. Which you'll have ample opportunity to do since it'll be playing in theaters for like the next 22 weeks nothing to replace it.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

i freaking not even seen it yet. too much of a homebody now because of the damn pandemic
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone got a reccomendation about
    choosing between proper herbal stimulation or clearheaded perspective when first witnessing (as spike calls it) this particular joint?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    anyone got a reccomendation about
    choosing between proper herbal stimulation or clearheaded perspective when first witnessing (as spike calls it) this particular joint?
    There is a lot going on so clearheaded might be the better choice, at least for the first watch. But then I'm not a user of god's lettuce so I will let someone with experience step in.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I saw Tenet tonight.

Don't bother trying.

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post

What you need to do is show up and get seated early, then just before the lights dim loudly announce, "That was amazing!" and proceed to leave the theater walking backwards.
    LOVE this idea! I want to do this so badly.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Now the title makes so much sense! I am intrigued to see this one.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

With my increasing fears that theaters are going to get shut down, I really made it a point of trying to see Tenet again in a theater while I still could. Upon a second viewing, I can confirm that, to me, the film is a masterpiece. I'm officially obsessed.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With my increasing fears that theaters are going to get shut down, I really made it a point of trying to see Tenet again in a theater while I still could. Upon a second viewing, I can confirm that, to me, the film is a masterpiece. I'm officially obsessed.

EXACTLY what i was saying. It really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I plan to watch it again once it's out on streaming -with glorious subtitles- to make a more accurate assessment. Don't want to experience the frustration of not understanding %50 of the movie again.

Not sure if it'll ever hit Masterpiece status for me but hopefully understanding the dialogue will move it a bit up the ladder for me.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've come to terms that I won't be seeing it in the theater. They're opened here, but I just don't know if I'm comfortable yet.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I plan to watch it again once it's out on streaming -with glorious subtitles- to make a more accurate assessment. Don't want to experience the frustration of not understanding %50 of the movie again.

Not sure if it'll ever hit Masterpiece status for me but hopefully understanding the dialogue will move it a bit up the ladder for me.
    I will say that I didn't see it in IMAX this time and I was able to understand a lot more this time.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Christopher Nolan on turning his films into games: “It’s definitely something I’m interested in”

Christopher Nolan has revealed that he is “interested” in turning his movies into video games.

During a recent fan Q&A session for his latest film Tenet, hosted by video game journalist and personality Geoff Keighley, Nolan was asked if he would want any of his films to be adapted into a video game.

Nolan responded by comparing the filmmaking process to video game development, saying that while both are “complicated and [take] a long time”, the video game development process tends to be a more complex entity.

He also touched upon the issue of movie tie-in games, saying that “you don’t want to just be doing a licensed game, you don’t want to just be tying in with something and using the brand established by the film”.

“The same way you don’t want, actually when people do adaptions to film from a video game, you don’t want to just draft off the brand,” he added “You want it to be something great in its own right.”

Nolan wrapped up his reply by expressing his interest in turning his films into video game, while reminding vague if its something he would actually do. “I think my time and energy, I’ve wound up devoting it all to film and seeing how difficult that is, it’s not something you’d ever take on lightly but it’s definitely something I’m interested in, it’s an amazing world,” he said.

During the Q&A sessions, Nolan also revealed to Keighley that his 2010 film Inception was considered for a video game adaptation saying “[we] went fairly far down the road with it” before deciding to pull the plug altogether.

While a Nolan-inspired game doesn’t seem likely for the time being, a number of his films have been intertwined with gaming throughout the year. He partnered with Epic Games’ Fortnite to screen films like Batman Begins, Inception, and The Prestige through the game’s Party Royale mode. He also premiered a new trailer for Tenet through the game.

Most recently, Nolan presented the Game of The Year Award at this year’s The Game Awards to Naughty Dog’s The Last Of Us Part II.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is amazing.

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    This is amazing.

Your kidding right? This might be the biggest waste of my time this year THUS far. I don't even know what to say....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, but it's still pretty impressive they could compress a film that much to fit on a GBA.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't even imagine the technical savvy you need to pull something like that off lol. Impressive.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That should be amazing. The visuals look incredible. And you know he is going to do right by the story.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast