Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 151 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Exactly why I didn't like it. But at the same time, I don't think they'd show a baby getting ripped apart or baby guts.

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The seat was filled with blood. A baby carcass could easily be made off with.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great episode!!! Finally they are on the move again though...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wouldn't anyone speak up when he told them to drive through the fence right after he cut some dudes head off? I'm not sure he had enough time to establish that kind of blind loyalty into his group. Plus the other group heard and saw Rick which I think would also give them some pause for thought.

I suppose mobs can get worked into a frenzy pretty quickly but the scenario didn't feel right to me. This group was not presented as cold blooded killers. They also were not shown to be running for their lives from a massive and uncontrollable threat (which would prompt them to extreme measures). It seems their little community with pits was doing okay.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    The seat was filled with blood. A baby carcass could easily be made off with.
    I want to see baby zombie. I hope they do get rid of the munchkin. They ignore its existence for huge chunks of time, anyway. From a storytelling point of view, it's a complication -- just as it would have been a production nightmare if the same thing had happened to Rick as happened to him in the graphic novels
    Spoiler:
    he has one arm cut off

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    no one mentioned Hershel getting the ax, Or rather sword.
    Thats 'cause it was so shockingly sad. Going to miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Why is everybody assuming she's dead? I think she's still alive. I think somebody took her. Who knows, maybe it was Carol. If a walker got her, there would be body parts and blood everywhere. He wouldn't grab her from her carrier and saunter off and save her for lunch a little later.
    I thought the same thing when they didnt show Rick's wifes body after she died. But she never came back to the show and I dont think the baby will either. In fact for future story lines I think they had to write the baby out of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Wouldn't anyone speak up when he told them to drive through the fence right after he cut some dudes head off? I'm not sure he had enough time to establish that kind of blind loyalty into his group. Plus the other group heard and saw Rick which I think would also give them some pause for thought.

I suppose mobs can get worked into a frenzy pretty quickly but the scenario didn't feel right to me. This group was not presented as cold blooded killers. They also were not shown to be running for their lives from a massive and uncontrollable threat (which would prompt them to extreme measures). It seems their little community with pits was doing okay.
    I try not to think too hard about those types of things. When I get caught up in the inconsistencies and illogics I dont enjoy the show very much.

I think that little girl with the blond pony tail is one crazy whacked out chick. I predict she'll play an interesting part in future episodes.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I don't think it was so much about the loyalty toward him, as much as it was a demonstration of how "far gone" everyone is, just like Rick was talking about. That's the type of world it is now. People aren't guided as much by what's right and wrong anymore, just survival.
    The only person in the group who had a problem with it, who knew it was wrong, was also the person who had been shut off from the real world to a degree, living with her sister, niece, and father in an apartment. Her moral compass is still intact, unlike everyone else. So, I don't think it was loyalty that made them shoot.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Why is everybody assuming she's dead? I think she's still alive. I think somebody took her. Who knows, maybe it was Carol. If a walker got her, there would be body parts and blood everywhere. He wouldn't grab her from her carrier and saunter off and save her for lunch a little later.
    Agreed.
    My first thought was that someone grabbed her out out the car seat. When I saw the blood, I just assumed that someone with blood on their hands picked her up.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

FWIW, on "Talking Dead" they made a point od stating that, Judith was not included in the "In Memoriam" segment and, Kirkman said "You'll have to tune in next season".
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Interesting. I hope little Ass Kicker makes it. I thought having the baby around makes for interesting opportunities for conflict and further survival difficulties. I feel like nobody would have just left the baby there. There were too good about taking care of her before.

Hershel.

Also, I liked that Michonne killed the guv'nor. Even if it would have been more impactful had he done to her what he did in the comics (not that I wanted to see that, but it would have had a better impact when she stabbed his heart with her machete).
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, I just watched this for a second time and while it was a good episode, fast paced (for the most part), action filled and really moved the story along I do have issues.

1) Kill me if I am wrong, but the field where the Gov's forces mustered was the same one that was recently teaming with Dead, over ran the fences and, Rick and Carl fought off!!! WTF?
    2) They show up with a fucking TANK and there are "zero" walkers!!! He yells to, Rick then proceeds to fire three shots into two (yes, two) Zombies. No herding!!!
    3) The Gov has been there what, a week? Then he kills the leader, Martinez (yeah, he has a story about the pit) and next thing you know he is fucking Gen. Custer and calling the shots!!! C'mon Man!!!
    4) The Tank strategy. Bogus, as the Gov said why are they blowing holes into the structure they came to occupy? The Tank is a mobile bunker all they need to do is follow it to their desired target (as they partially did, but without the cannon fire).
    5) Plus they chose to wipe out 60 ft of fencing instead of focusing on the gates where presumably damage would be limited.
    6) Who "parachuted" all those "walkers" in the final scenes? Now they come after all the noise they made getting there? Remember, Merle and the car radio? Ever heard a tank running? Plus, it had a half dozen other vehicles in tow!! OMG
    7) Tyrese and Darryl sure got over the "Carol situation" (to borrow from "Pulp Fiction") awful quick and easy. I know the attack came soon after, but Darryl was especially easy to convince!!

Those are just a few "Uh - Oh's" off the top of my head. It was still an enjoyable episode and bodes well for the second half. Beyond that? I am not so sure. Still, Darryll was his "badass" self. Herschel, was just sad. The "kids with guns" awesome and the "Flash Flood One eyed Willie" Zombie at the river just great!! Though so sad to see little Mehgan have to go.
    I watch the "Talking Dead", and I think this was the third time they had, Kirkman on and I thought it significant that he was there for the mid-season finale. Hopefully that bodes well for the show. This Mid-season finale was what they should have done last season and was close to the comic version.

I'm gonna give it more time, but man, they have me worried. We shall see.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    7) Tyrese and Darryl sure got over the "Carol situation" (to borrow from "Pulp Fiction") awful quick and easy. I know the attack came soon after, but Darryl was especially easy to convince!!
    They never actually told Tyrese.
    Rick and Darryl went to tell him as soon as Darryl found out, but that was when Tyrese ran off to show them that dead animal or whatever it was on the floor in the tunnel.
    Then the first tank shell hit and they ran to see what was happening.
    Mark Twain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    They never actually told Tyrese.
    Rick and Darryl went to tell him as soon as Darryl found out, but that was when Tyrese ran off to show them that dead animal or whatever it was on the floor in the tunnel.
    Then the first tank shell hit and they ran to see what was happening.
    Yes, you're right. My bad.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Okay, I just watched this for a second time and while it was a good episode, fast paced (for the most part), action filled and really moved the story along I do have issues.

1) Kill me if I am wrong, but the field where the Gov's forces mustered was the same one that was recently teaming with Dead, over ran the fences and, Rick and Carl fought off!!! WTF?
    2) They show up with a fucking TANK and there are "zero" walkers!!! He yells to, Rick then proceeds to fire three shots into two (yes, two) Zombies. No herding!!!
    3) The Gov has been there what, a week? Then he kills the leader, Martinez (yeah, he has a story about the pit) and next thing you know he is fucking Gen. Custer and calling the shots!!! C'mon Man!!!
    4) The Tank strategy. Bogus, as the Gov said why are they blowing holes into the structure they came to occupy? The Tank is a mobile bunker all they need to do is follow it to their desired target (as they partially did, but without the cannon fire).
    5) Plus they chose to wipe out 60 ft of fencing instead of focusing on the gates where presumably damage would be limited.
    6) Who "parachuted" all those "walkers" in the final scenes? Now they come after all the noise they made getting there? Remember, Merle and the car radio? Ever heard a tank running? Plus, it had a half dozen other vehicles in tow!! OMG

Those are just a few "Uh - Oh's" off the top of my head. It was still an enjoyable episode and bodes well for the second half. Beyond that? I am not so sure. Still, Darryll was his "badass" self. Herschel, was just sad. The "kids with guns" awesome and the "Flash Flood One eyed Willie" Zombie at the river just great!! Though so sad to see little Mehgan have to go.
    I watch the "Talking Dead", and I think this was the third time they had, Kirkman on and I thought it significant that he was there for the mid-season finale. Hopefully that bodes well for the show. This Mid-season finale was what they should have done last season and was close to the comic version.

I'm gonna give it more time, but man, they have me worried. We shall see.
    I pretty much agree with everything you just said. As a standalone episode it was good, but it really should have happened last season. It would have had a much stronger impact, and also moved the story along nicely. It didn't make any sense to me the Governor attacking the prison now, and even less sense that he was able to gather up some troops to go with him. That aside, I'm hoping that now that they are pushed away from the prison, the remaining half of the season will hopefully go somewhere.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope so, Heather. I heard they are going to find a farm and stay there the whole season looking for the baby. just kidding.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, you're right. My bad.
    No worries, you made some good points.
    Still a fun episode though.
    Mark Twain

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't believe I am the first person to mention the "flash-flood" walker conviently buried under a "flash-flood warning" sign.

I wish all of life's uncertainties came with a sign explain them!

I think it would have been more believable if if the camera panned over to a flash flood sign on a post after the attack occurred.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've said it elswhere but anything that deals with the end of the world equals me being hooked.
    Same here! That's why I'm still watching Revolution....well that and the fact that I worked on 3 episodes of it so far this season as an extra

Here I am storming the castle gate:

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

After years of hearing how great it is, I started watching The Walking Dead in December. I was hooked immediately. As of last night, I've finished all 3-1/2 seasons. Looking forward to the second half of season 4 in a couple weeks.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Season 4.0 was not so good Patrick...but I am optimistic that season 4.5 will be better.

I loved the first three seasons.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

The last episode of the first half was good. I'm just glad that they are finally done with the prison. I can't wait for the second half of the season.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've enjoyed all the seasons except the second one.

That one just seemed to drag on and onnnnnnnnnnn

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

About Judith: She's obviously still alive as there was not near enough blood on the carrier for her to have been eaten, and Beth said she was going to go get Judith so I can only assume that's where Judith is.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

IMO Season 4.0 > Season 3.0. The second half of season three was much better than the first half.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothin'?
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 151 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast