Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 151 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Loved the episode. Lots of action.
    The highlight was seeing Andrea chained and gagged - Finally!
    reality continues to ruin my life

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I loved Andrea's deep sigh of relief when she made it to the prison. You could almost visualize the "Home!" subtitle. It's ironic that she gets the torture chamber treatment after finally doing something right.

I have to say that I've really enjoyed the last two episodes. Allegiances are shifting, camps are arming up and preparing for battle, a certain one eyed prick is going off to a deep end (well, deeper end) etc.

Favourite moments from the last episode: Tyreese at the zombie pits and also letting Andrea go, Andrea opening the door and letting zombies have a go at the Guvernor, Rick thinking he saw someone outside the prison fence but then shaking his head when there's nothing there (see, he knows he was crazy and wants to be better), Milton manning the fuck up. All these thing make sense and will go somewhere. That's why I wasn't a fan of the episode with Morgan. It did nothing to further the plot. They got their guns and went home. They could've bonded with Michonne elsewhere and not used a whole episode on it. Anyways... I can't wait for the last two episodes.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Just got caught up on the past episode. Those last seconds of the show were perfect! I hope he tortures her and kills her!

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    And did anyone else chuckle to themselves when Andrea asked Milton "how can you still defend him?" Oh sure Andrea, you're one to talk. I mean it's not like you glazed over the fact that he had a room full of zombie heads or anything.
    Yup. She's stuck by him though a lot of crazy stuff. And now is the moment she realizes he's insane and not up to anything good? Should have known that a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    When did the walkers become a non-threat? In seasons 1 & 2, one walker was enough to send panic through an entire camp and virulent enough to turn some one with a hickey. Now, people brush by hordes of them like I blow by someone in pajamas and Uggs at Wal-Mart.
    I think it's more the fact that they've been living amongst them for quite awhile now. They know better how to defend themselves against them. They're almost becoming numb to it. Whereas in the beginning it's more of a shock when one shows up and they don't know what to do. The more you do something, the better you get at it.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Walking dead

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Walking dead
    I don't think the writers had much choice. They kinda wrote Merle into a corner. To me Darryl's talk with Glen sealed it
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Predictions for season finale? Who do you think from the prison will die?

I'm thinking Hershel. I might be looking too much into it, but he just gave his daughter away and was reading from the bible to his daughters.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I think most of us knew Merle was going to bite it. I wasn't sure how exactly, but I had a gut feeling he'd go out in service of the prison group.

Zooming into his eyes after he turned was such a great shot, the impact was immediate and it put the audience in Daryl's shoes. Kudos to the writers for that.

I hate to say - and I hope I'm WAY off - but I have a bad feeling about Daryl. I think it's pretty much a given that Tyreese is joining the main group on or shortly after S3's finale, and in the comics he becomes Rick's right hand man, a position currently occupied by Daryl. I can see Daryl going off in a blaze of glory and rejoicing in the fact that he's being reunited with his brother, with Tyreese taking over the berth he leaves behind. Idk, like I said I hope I'm way off, but this is going to be in the back of my mind.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I keep wanting to love this show, but the writers keep making it impossible.

"Hello, my name is Rick Grimes, and I have no fucking clue how to make a decision and stick with it. My writers think this makes good drama, but they are wrong about that, and it makes me very, very sad."

All the stuff with Merle and Michonne was terrific in this episode, but since it was all brought about because of bad writing regarding Rick's decision over whether to sacrifice Michonne or not, it didn't end up meaning anything. These are not characters; they are chess pieces, and are being moved about by people who seem to not really know how the game ought to be played.

It's a good enough show that I feel the urge to keep watching, but not good enough to make me feel like I'm using my time well. Maybe next season...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I think most of us knew Merle was going to bite it. I wasn't sure how exactly, but I had a gut feeling he'd go out in service of the prison group.

Zooming into his eyes after he turned was such a great shot, the impact was immediate and it put the audience in Daryl's shoes. Kudos to the writers for that.

I hate to say - and I hope I'm WAY off - but I have a bad feeling about Daryl. I think it's pretty much a given that Tyreese is joining the main group on or shortly after S3's finale, and in the comics he becomes Rick's right hand man, a position currently occupied by Daryl. I can see Daryl going off in a blaze of glory and rejoicing in the fact that he's being reunited with his brother, with Tyreese taking over the berth he leaves behind. Idk, like I said I hope I'm way off, but this is going to be in the back of my mind.
    From the trailer and "sneak peek" (on Talking Dead) it sure looks like they are gonna beat feet outta the prison. Maybe they'll do a "Merle" and leave the Gov a little undead surprise. Compard to the comics, I have no clue what's going to happen with Tyrese. Oh and Feev, FWIW that shot was the director's doing not so much the "Writer's" At least according to Greg Nicoterus on "Talking Dead" after the show.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Burnette View Post

"Hello, my name is Rick Grimes, and I have no fucking clue how to make a decision and stick with it. My writers think this makes good drama, but they are wrong about that, and it makes me very, very sad."

All the stuff with Merle and Michonne was terrific in this episode, but since it was all brought about because of bad writing regarding Rick's decision over whether to sacrifice Michonne or not, it didn't end up meaning anything. These are not characters; they are chess pieces, and are being moved about by people who seem to not really know how the game ought to be played.

It's a good enough show that I feel the urge to keep watching, but not good enough to make me feel like I'm using my time well. Maybe next season...
    Yeah, I'd agree with that. I wish they would get on track with the comics. I doubt it'll ever happen though. And with all the changing hands in production they can't really keep a steady rhythm going.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Burnette View Post

Yeah, I'd agree with that. I wish they would get on track with the comics. I doubt it'll ever happen though. And with all the changing hands in production they can't really keep a steady rhythm going.

That fact concerns me as well!! The ever changing "Show-runners" does not seem to be a good sign. Overall, I am okay with the changes the show has made from the comics, mostly. Actually, if they just "bug out" of the prison instead of the "Big Fight", in the show context, it seems preferable. However, though I suspect otherwise, the "Gov" is gotta go!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I don't think Daryl will join "the dark side"...in fact, I think Merle will leave "the dark side" and join his brother...but will die doing so.
    I retract my comment...I think Merle is beyond redemption.

Spike TV is running the six Star Wars movies all weekend long, and I have been watching them on and off.

Anyone else annyoed by the fact that Anakin is "redeemed" at the end because he kills The Emperor?

He kills thousands of people over a 25 year period, including all of the younglings at the Jedi temple, but one selfless act puts it all right?!?
    Looking back at my post from November...I guess I was right the first time.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Predictions for season finale? Who do you think will die?
    From Woodbury:
    Ben's dad.
    Martinez
    The black guy who was shadowing Andrea and Michonne when they first arrived.
    Milton

From the Prison:
    Nodbody
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd agree Tippy, but I got a bad feeling for Herschel!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"I think the 'bible verse' scene was made for us to feel sympathy for Merle, to ease his way into the goodness of our hearts. 'Merle is forgivable.' 'Merle isn't so bad after all.' 'If he read the Bible enough to memorize it, maybe he read it because he felt guilty about all the bad shit he has done?' 'Maybe he's more intelligent than we give him credit for, being able to understand and memorize the Bible.' ... etc etc.

Well, not me. Merle is a bad guy, at his core. And no amount of hanging out with his brother and/or the group is going to change that. He might do something big right before he dies, therefore 'cleaning the slate,' so to speak ... but Merlie is a bad guy. Plain and simple." ~Shannon, posted 2-27-2013

I take it back, Merle is forgiven.

What it comes down to, for me ... is that he knew what kind of sick shit the Governor had planned for Michonne if he brought her back to him. He knew it, and he decided to let her go. That right there ... that's enough for me. And then leading the walkers to the meeting spot and shooting a few of the Governor's men, evening out the odds as much as possible? Icing on the cake.

I forgive you, Merle, you piece of shit. Nice knowing ya'.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm with Tippy. Can't forgive him that easy. He didn't seem the type to ask for forgiveness anyways. He talked about killing 14 men for the Guvernor so he's still 6 in the hole.

He was a great character and Rooker acting was great but it takes a little more than shooting up 8 men to rectify a lifetime of being a dickhead.

Country
    Country Flag

27 people will supposedly die in the season's finale. It'd be unrealistic to expect no one from the prison camp will die.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Source?

Country
    Country Flag

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/...-season-finale

edit: I also clicked on the link to the Rolling Stone magazine to see if it was taken out of context somehow.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/...-season-finale

edit: I also clicked on the link to the Rolling Stone magazine to see if it was taken out of context somehow.
    Sure is a lot different than the "Sneak Peek" and trailers would have you believe. Can't wait for Sunday!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would be shocked if they kill off Daryl. He has become the most popular character on the show. I just don't see the network pissing off their fan base like that. I would tip my cap if they did though. It would show a huge set of balls rarely shown in the industry. Everybody remembers the blood in the streets after a certain character on Game of Thrones suddenly became shorter.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

It would show huge balls, and the end to the show. Seriously, I know I myself am barely hanging in by a thread, if they kill off the best and most believable character in the show, it'll eventually kill the show. It might last another season, but the ratings would be cut in half.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

27 people will supposedly die in the season's finale. It'd be unrealistic to expect no one from the prison camp will die.
    I recall early in the season that there were about 75 people or so in Woodbury. Men and women, young and old.

Between the assault on the town by the group when they rescued Glenn and Maggie, plus the guys who died trying to take down Michonne after she left (Carjulio included), plus the guy who was in the guard tower when they dropped the "zombie-gram" off at the prison, plus the couple guys that got eaten by the walkers that got in when Merle and Daryl left, plus the guys Merle just took out in last week's episode....plus Merle himself.....that is a lot of people dead.....I would say conservatively 20 people.

There can't be many fighters left in Woodbury......less than 15 is my thought, so how do 27 people die?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Country
    Country Flag

I don't know. The guy playing Rick said that in an interview.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

If I came across like I was questioning you WDIL...I did not mean to...I just meant that if that is true...and it probably is....the writers should have kept better track of the people killed.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 151 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast