Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 151 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Last nights episode was fucking amazing.

Any doubts I might have had about the actor playing The Governor have been swiftly dispelled. He was insanely menacing with the simplest of gestures, what a great actor. I can't wait to see the two worlds collide.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Well this week's episode (Killer Within) had me on the edge of my seat pretty much the entire time.

Ho-Lee-Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

unreal episode

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

From the preview for this episode, I was thinking something big was going to happen. I had no idea what we were in store for. I'm afraid it's going to end very badly for everyone. Rick may be mentally gone.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Best season so far, by far!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Great episode. This season has been absolutely, non-stop amazing so far.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Fuck me.

That was one of the most intense and emotional things I've ever watched.
    I feel like I won't be the same for at least 24-48 hours.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife just watched the episode, and she was sobbing at the end.

Rough episode
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    My wife just watched the episode, and she was sobbing at the end.

Rough episode
    Truly!! Also, another great installment!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched this last night and was riveted to my seat the whole time. I was expecting Carl to get it while Lauri was giving birth. I'm not sure why I thought this but that's what I was expecting.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

That episode was complete and utter bull shit! One good thing about it is Lori is finally dead. I hated show Lori compared to comic Lori. But the way they killed her was bull shit. I think they should of done what they did in the comic. But I guess the tv producers would have a hard time with getting away with
    comic spoiler
    . I guess we won't be seeing a certain somebody end up with a mild case of memory loss either.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Watched this last night and was riveted to my seat the whole time. I was expecting Carl to get it while Lauri was giving birth. I'm not sure why I thought this but that's what I was expecting.
    Carl is growing up fast!!!! Talk about a rough childhood!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

My theory....the woman in Woodbury who was about to give birth (the tour-guide woman mentioned her to Andrea and Michonne during their "orientation") will end up taking care of Lori's baby.

Will we see T-Dog as a walker....or will Rick or Shane put a bullet or arrow in his brain?

Did Carl really shoot Lori in the head?

This week's episode showed me....if you didn't see it happen...maybe it didn't.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Any one have any theories about the tea? (that hasn't read the comics, that is)
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

It has been a while since I read the early issues(I started pretty early in and the comic is up to 103 now and I haven't done a re-read), but I don't remember the tea showing up at all in the comics.

I expect if it turns out to be anything at all it will be something the governor tells the people will up their immunity to the virus, but it really placates them somehow, or something along those lines.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Wow. When I first started watching The Walking Dead, the only other person at work who was interested was the IT guy. He has cable, so it would always see it a day or two before I caught it on Amazon... I knew I was in for something special when he said, "Maybe you don't want to watch this one... given your condition." I immediately thought, "OH SWEET! The baby dies in utero and eats its way out of her!!"

I have to say, this episode upset me for so many reasons... but even in my hyper-hormonal state I didn't cry. Did anyone else feel like the episode moved really really quickly?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

My theory....the woman in Woodbury who was about to give birth (the tour-guide woman mentioned her to Andrea and Michonne during their "orientation") will end up taking care of Lori's baby.

Will we see T-Dog as a walker....or will Rick or Shane put a bullet or arrow in his brain?

Did Carl really shoot Lori in the head?

This week's episode showed me....if you didn't see it happen...maybe it didn't.
    Kirkman said he did. Maybe he's just messing with us but that's what he said on EW or some such media outlet.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone else feel that the actress playing Michonne over acts a bit? She needs to find balance and not be sulking like a female Batman all the time lest she become a caricature of a character.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    I agree.....there is something abut that tea.

Tea Dispenser
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

This was allegedly discussed on The Talking Dead that night and it was said it meant nothing.
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree.....there is something abut that tea.

Tea Dispenser
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    This was allegedly discussed on The Talking Dead that night and it was said it meant nothing.
    Maybe it was just product placement?

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Does anyone else feel that the actress playing Michonne over acts a bit? She needs to find balance and not be sulking like a female Batman all the time lest she become a caricature of a character.
    Yes lol. There was one scene where she is like sitting with one knee up staring at the governor with her eyes squinte and jaw clenched and my brother and I actually laughed outloud. I'm a little disappointed in that character so far in general.

I don't see how the tea could not mean anything, they make such a big deal out of it. I don't remember it being in the comics either though.

I kind of am hoping they totally stray from the comics and kill off Karl at this point. Too much?
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

The characters definitely changed a lot since last season... which is understandable. But I still don't quite get why the acting has changed so much. I don't really like ANY of the characters anymore. Plus, the writing seems very different as well. Each episode seems rushed and disjointed, with less engaging plot elements than before. Or maybe I'm being too critical?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Frangit View Post
    Yes lol. There was one scene where she is like sitting with one knee up staring at the governor with her eyes squinte and jaw clenched and my brother and I actually laughed outloud. I'm a little disappointed in that character so far in general.

Well, in all fairness she's still a fresh face on the show. The best is yet to come for her ... but yeah, she's definitely not off to a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    I don't really like ANY of the characters anymore. Plus, the writing seems very different as well. Each episode seems rushed and disjointed, with less engaging plot elements than before. Or maybe I'm being too critical?
    This season will be of a much faster pace than S2. Honestly, considering how stagnant and downright dull S2 was I welcome the change.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Me too. Season 2 really started to lose me. Whereas this season I've been loving it so far. Also have I mentioned how happy I am that a certain someone is now dead
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 151 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast