Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 151 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The Walking Dead Season 10 Finale will air October 4th at 9PM. They are also extending Season 10 by 6 episodes that will air early 2021 since season 11 will be delayed.

Immediately after is the premiere of The World Beyond. Then there is supposed to be some Fear The Walking Dead though im not sure how many episodes that will be. They only filmed for like 6 weeks before production shut down.

EDIT - Fear returns October 11th. The first half is basically finished. Just waiting to return to filming.

Details on World Beyond including an enticing trailer
    https://deadline.com/2020/07/walking...mc-1202993772/

Details on Fear plus a teaser trailer
    https://deadline.com/2020/07/fear-th...on-1202994483/
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

this facking show is still on

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

And the best it has been somehow.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SO.... TWD is DONE after season 11. SMART move on their part I think.... Ending with the comics ending. What they are doing is doing a Carol and Darryl spin off... they will be the only survivors of the original cast!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    SO.... TWD is DONE after season 11. SMART move on their part I think.... Ending with the comics ending. What they are doing is doing a Carol and Darryl spin off... they will be the only survivors of the original cast!
    Are they still planning to do all those Rick movies and whatnot? I assume FTWD will continue.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Are they still planning to do all those Rick movies and whatnot? I assume FTWD will continue.
    yes and and Fear will keep going they said.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I would imagine they're still doing the Rick Grimes movies. Fear will continue, but for how long? This is going to be a 24 episode season, likely either released over 2 years in 12 episode chunks, or we'll get Oct/Feb/Oct in 3 8 episode chunks, plus we've got the additional 6 episodes of Season 10 (unless that has changed) so 30 episodes left, essentially 2 regular seasons. I'm okay with that. As much as I would love to see this show get as far as 20 seasons, who knows what the show would be like without the comics foundation. Some of the original stuff over the course of the show has been great, some...not so much.

All that said, it is going to be impossible for them to do the comic ending since all the central players in that story are literally not on the show. They'd have to remix it 100% and even then, that same emotional resonance would be lacking from the comics ending (which was a truly great ending).

I have hopes for the spinoff, but I really hate that they announced it. Talk about a spoiler.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not buying the Carol/Daryl spinoff. That reminds of the comics where they posted fake previews of upcoming issues and then BOOM surprisingly ended the series.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched the preview show, and again, mark my words: The Carol/Daryl spin-off is a fake out.

Traveler forevershellfish will become famous soon enough

I didn't know that it's still on, I only watched until season 3 or 4 i think

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS UNTIL THE SEASON 10 FINALE

Country
    Country Flag

Default The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Just watched finale. It was very good. I’m a fan but again... I grow tired of what was once my all
    Time favourite show. Love the new character that shows up with a surprise guest. And I miss Rick. Haha

PS: THAT ENDING THOUGH. All I’ll say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

S10 FINALE SPOILERS

I was pretty underwhelmed with the finale. I'm not sure if that was the 6 month wait or it being hyped up by the producers or my own expectations or what. That's not to say it was a bad episode. It was quite good, but, similar to the comic, deaths are still pretty infrequent when it comes to the central core of characters. The way this whole bit of the story played out in the comics was spectacular with *comics spoilers*
    Spoiler:
    Gabriel's iconic death, Negan vs. Beta with Lucille breaking, Alexandria being overrun, Rick being forced to work with Negan, the way Eugene and others get on their horses to lead the dead into the ocean (this whole arc started with them on horses herding the dead), Andrea's bite, the issue where she dies, The Saviors taking advantage of a weakened Alexandria, Eugene revealing about Stephanie...it was all so awesome. The Whisperers themselves went out with a bit of a whimper in the comics, but it was a fantastic stretch of issues
    . I was expecting a big finale with a big death or two, a wicked fight between Negan/Daryl/Beta, a a nice tease for next season.

I think my biggest issue with this finale is that the series since Angela Kang took over has made low-key work, but this was the episode where they needed to go all out, and they just didn't. Which is just a shame because so much of this episode was executed really well, I just wanted more. More desperation. More death. More action. This episode really needed to be an extended episode of about 60 mins.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone want to talk about the new spinoff? I thought it felt like the OC with zombies.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Does anyone want to talk about the new spinoff? I thought it felt like the OC with zombies.
    It was total garbage. I thought I was watching something other than WD and on the WB lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    It was total garbage. I thought I was watching something other than WD and on the WB lol
    That's exactly what it felt like!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't you disrespect The OC!

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't watched it yet, but I won't really be able to judge it until the ten episodes are done. I image the first episode will be very introductory as most first episodes tend to be. A big reason the first TWD episode worked was because it was just Rick's story. They didn't take the time to establish the rest of the cast until episode 3. I have a feeling this first episode will be like: here is this community, this is the leader, these are your characters and their dynamics, this will be the driving force for the story, OMGZ helicopter pplz! Such episodes are rarely captivating. A show like Six Feet Under is a good example of one that is captivating.

I do like a lot of the footage I've seen of the show in trailers and stills, so I'm hoping there is something worthwhile in the story itself. Considering they know it's 20 episodes, they surely have it all mapped out so it's not like a traditional show where Season 2 is totally unplanned during season 1.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Don't you disrespect The OC!
    I actually really enjoyed the first few seasons of the OC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I haven't watched it yet, but I won't really be able to judge it until the ten episodes are done. I image the first episode will be very introductory as most first episodes tend to be. A big reason the first TWD episode worked was because it was just Rick's story. They didn't take the time to establish the rest of the cast until episode 3. I have a feeling this first episode will be like: here is this community, this is the leader, these are your characters and their dynamics, this will be the driving force for the story, OMGZ helicopter pplz! Such episodes are rarely captivating. A show like Six Feet Under is a good example of one that is captivating.

I do like a lot of the footage I've seen of the show in trailers and stills, so I'm hoping there is something worthwhile in the story itself. Considering they know it's 20 episodes, they surely have it all mapped out so it's not like a traditional show where Season 2 is totally unplanned during season 1.
    That wasn't my main issue. The show felt cheap and low rent. I'm not sure how that gets fixed as time goes on. It doesn't have the same production values as Fear and WD. I also wasn't impressed with the young actors.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got done watching the second episode of World Beyond. It's bad, on every level. I'm having a hard time remembering another time when I'm watching a movie or TV show and I'm actively angry because of it. There is not one redeeming quality about this piece of shit. The acting, the actors, the dialogue, the story, the questions. None of it. Every new second becomes my new least favorite second of television.

"We were here. The Endlings"

Go fuck yourselves.

Spoiler:
    In the first episode of The Walking Dead, there was a quite beautiful scene where Rick puts the crawling half-zombie out of her misery. In this episode, Iris (the worst character in the history of television) fails to kill a walker, somehow trips into a ravine, has the zombie stuck on a tree, throws up on it, laughs, and walks away. I hope everyone involved with this show gets Covid.

Country
    Country Flag

Just got done watching the second episode of World Beyond. It's bad, on every level. I'm having a hard time remembering another time when I'm watching a movie or TV show and I'm actively angry because of it. There is not one redeeming quality about this piece of shit. The acting, the actors, the dialogue, the story, the questions. None of it. Every new second becomes my new least favorite second of television.

Go fuck yourselves.

Spoiler:
    In the first episode of The Walking Dead, there was a quite beautiful scene where Rick puts the crawling half-zombie out of her misery. In this episode, Iris (the worst character in the history of television) fails to kill a walker, somehow trips into a ravine, has the zombie stuck on a tree, throws up on it, laughs, and walks away. I hope everyone involved with this show gets Covid.
    AGREED. This will not be ordered for a second season.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is no one going to ask what happened to all the molasses?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Go fuck yourselves.

Spoiler:
    AGREED. This will not be ordered for a second season.
    This may be the hardest thing I've ever tried to watch. Man, it's bad.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Is no one going to ask what happened to all the molasses?
    I'm thinking the walkers absorbed it

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't talked to anyone who likes it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 151 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast