Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 151 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    I really enjoyed the recent episode because several awesome characters are introduced to the series via Hershel's Farm(Hershel and Maggie especially), so I am glad they are there.

I like Talking Dead because I am a big Chris Hardwick fan. Kirkman is awkward because he is from Kentucky. Us hill folk aren't used to all of them lights and hollywood contraptions.
    Aside from the fact that he's awkward, he's also pretty funny and adorable like a teddy bear. Sometimes it works out well for those awkward hill folks.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not a big fan of this weeks episode

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the reason I didn't like the episode as much was because of all the Shane action. I totally still have my hate on for him because of the comics.

I did really enjoy the scenes with Otis, though. I really believed he felt terrible as well.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I fast forwarded much of the episode. I guess if you have read the comics it's not as interesting. I would think the mother would be way more devastated about her child still being missing.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh, to be honest I'm getting tired of the whole Sophia-is-missing bit. Hopefully they find her - dead or alive - in this next episode and get it over with.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Grimes View Post
    Ugh, to be honest I'm getting tired of the whole Sophia-is-missing bit. Hopefully they find her - dead or alive - in this next episode and get it over with.

Agreed, I'm worried they might drag it out.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post

!? They might drag it out...Like I said before I love the show however they seem to be really dragging everything out.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Stranger View Post

!? They might drag it out...Like I said before I love the show however they seem to be really dragging everything out.
    Yeah, I hear ya. Her whereabouts or fate should have been determined fairly quickly unless she was abducted by an unknown 3rd party. I mean if the Walkers didn't get her where could she have wandered off to? Realistically, I mean.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George Steinbrenner View Post

Yeah, I hear ya. Her whereabouts or fate should have been determined fairly quickly unless she was abducted by an unknown 3rd party. I mean if the Walkers didn't get her where could she have wandered off to? Realistically, I mean.
    Maybe you're right...we are not really dealing in reality are we!?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe you're right...we are not really dealing in reality are we!?
    Well. I know you were making a joke, but aren't we supposed to apply reality to these shows to make them more enjoyable and, well "real"? Common sense says that she could not have gone that far, or a walker got her, or a 3rd party intervened. I hate it when they fly in the face of "common sense" and expect the audience to swallow it. Know what I mean?

I hate when they fly in the face of common sense in the story. I know you were joking, but I mean really, where could have have gone? If not the Walkers, then a 3rd party cause she sure as hell shoulda been able to find either the searchers or the highway!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Fallen in an old well, or a sinkhole and hit her head, badly wounded or dying and unable to call out?

The comic is far more about how shitty people are to each other when thinks go to hell than it is about zombies, so it is entirely possible that the show will bring one of the human adversaries in early having kidnapped her.
    Comic spoiler-ish
    Spoiler:

I just hope it wasn't The Governor yet. We are close to where Michonne should enter the story, though. She appears somewhere on the road after they reach the Prison, so we probably won't see her until next season . At this point, I would be, after all the other changes, ok if they brought her in early as a savior of Sophie or something. This is mainly because Michonne is my favorite character by far in the comics. She had just better have her brothers as zombies on leashes with their arms hacked off like she does in the comics. I have a poster of that on my bedroom wall.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

MikeC, if you fast forwarded through the episode, you don't really get to say that you didn't like it. That reminds me of my mother, who watches a movie late at night, falls asleep a little ways in while the movie still plays, wakes up, continues watching the movie, missing chunks of it, and then the next day tells me her opinion of it. Her opinion doesn't matter because she didn't WATCH the movie.

I read the comic, I find the television show very interesting.

The Sofia thing is a plot device to keep the survivors stationary for a little while. It WOULD be a nice entry point for Michonne though, wouldn't it? But I think it's a little early for that.

Kirkman was a little indirect when asked about the Governor. He said something like The Governor won't be in the television series, but then he was like "but never say never" lol

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    MikeC, if you fast forwarded through the episode, you don't really get to say that you didn't like it. That reminds me of my mother, who watches a movie late at night, falls asleep a little ways in while the movie still plays, wakes up, continues watching the movie, missing chunks of it, and then the next day tells me her opinion of it. Her opinion doesn't matter because she didn't WATCH the movie.

I read the comic, I find the television show very interesting.

The Sofia thing is a plot device to keep the survivors stationary for a little while. It WOULD be a nice entry point for Michonne though, wouldn't it? But I think it's a little early for that.

Kirkman was a little indirect when asked about the Governor. He said something like The Governor won't be in the television series, but then he was like "but never say never" lol
    It is probably a way to avoid

Spoiler:
    The trouble of portraying the Michonne torture and rape scene on basic cable.
    It will piss me off if they leave him out, though. He is probably the most important and purely evil and hateable villain in the whole series.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, without a doubt. But they could film and edit the scenes in such a way that nothing is really shown, but implied, you know? The Governor was rated #1 villain by Wizard magazine that year, out of all the comic books; DC, Marvel, etc.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I read an article a few weeks ago that interviewed Kirkman and he said Michonne would be in season 3, if they got one. Now that season 3 has a green light, I imagine we'll see her then, which makes me happy because I her.

Spoiler:
    And I hope she has her pet zombies in chains, as well. Isn't one her boyfriend though? It's her boyfriend and brother, right?

*edit* Oh, and ShannonsMovies, I freaking love your Dresden avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    I read an article a few weeks ago that interviewed Kirkman and he said Michonne would be in season 3, if they got one. Now that season 3 has a green light, I imagine we'll see her then, which makes me happy because I her.

Spoiler:
    And I hope she has her pet zombies in chains, as well. Isn't one her boyfriend though? It's her boyfriend and brother, right?

*edit* Oh, and ShannonsMovies, I freaking love your Dresden avatar!
    You are right. Those issues were a long time ago. haha. That was way back in issue #19.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just did a re-read awhile back, that's the only reason I remembered.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

MikeC, if you fast forwarded through the episode, you don't really get to say that you didn't like it. That reminds me of my mother, who watches a movie late at night, falls asleep a little ways in while the movie still plays, wakes up, continues watching the movie, missing chunks of it, and then the next day tells me her opinion of it. Her opinion doesn't matter because she didn't WATCH the movie.l
    I can say that. Talk talk talk talking about stuff I know what they are saying, It's an entertaining comic and the show is good but I didn't feel any tension or anything in the episode, that is disappointing.

Fast Forwarding isn't going to sleep.
    I'm not like you're mother. Take it back.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Delirium View Post
    NICE ! I love Michonne, she's one of my favorite TWC characters. I can't wait to see her tear shit up with that samurai sword

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

MikeC = ShannonsMovies' mother.

Can't fast forward, can't sleep. Must watch! Even if it's painful, you must watch. I sat through some HORRIBLE movies in my time (recently, the "leaked" version of Drive, UUGHHHHH!!!!!) but only then was I allowed to say "I did not like it." If you fast forward or sleep through ANY of the episode/movie, except commercials, "previously on ...", and the "next week on ..."s, then the best you can say is "I did not like the parts I watched", which is like saying "I did not like the one chapter of Romeo & Juliet I read."

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK I'm intrigued. Please some post a spoiler synopsis of this "Michonne" character sounds too good to wait and see. I GOTTA KNOW NOW!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Read the comic! lol The compendium (first 48 issues) is on sale online (eBay, amazon) for around $30. WELL worth the price, my friend!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Read the comic! lol The compendium (first 48 issues) is on sale online (eBay, amazon) for around $30. WELL worth the price, my friend!
    LOL Ahhh, do an "Ol Man" a solid and spill it!!!!!! LOL I'm well over 50 I can't be seen reading comics!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Ahhh, do an "Ol Man" a solid and spill it!!!!!! LOL I'm well over 50 I can't be seen reading comics!!!! LOL
    How much are you wanting spoilerized, exactly?

MikeC = ShannonsMovies' mother.

Can't fast forward, can't sleep. Must watch! Even if it's painful, you must watch. I sat through some HORRIBLE movies in my time (recently, the "leaked" version of Drive, UUGHHHHH!!!!!) but only then was I allowed to say "I did not like it."
    If it was good I wouldn't have FF it. Dehr.
    Too much other stuff to watch or do then to sit through something that is not entertaining me.
    You watch pirated movies? Tsk tsk, mulling your opinions now. Frown face emoticon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 151 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast