Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I want to believe that it was all an act but at the end when she was forced to kill that woman she was getting all weepy about it. It really only bums me out because she was such a great strong character and the change is so drastic and so quick.
    I don't see how its that drastic. It was her taking the time to count who she killed which put it into perspective for her. Realistically the 18 she wrote down was more like 30+ since every person killed by a walker at Terminus would be on her too. Her writing it down made it real...that's what happened to Morgan who I believe was also kept track of it.

I mean, this new side of Carol was alluded to when she cried at the end of JSS and how she started smoking. To Carol, smoking is a form of suicide. Being inside Alexandria somewhat domesticated her again and she seems to blame herself and her cold attitude for Sam being eaten alive. Carol does not want to be that stone cold killer anymore and it will not surprise me if it gets her killed.
    Completely agree. Even though it's just my opinion and I have no concrete information, I'm not taking any chances so spoiler tags it is
    Spoiler:
    I feel Carol is not only going to die, but she has to die. Her death would have the most emotional impact in this show's history. Also, a core member has to die soon. That's just logic.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not drastic? Perhaps the break in the season makes it seem further away but watch them back to back and you will see that 2-3 episodes prior she was still a killing machine who was threatening to kill Morgan if he didn't comply. From this she went from not just someone questioning her position (which I totally get) but to a weeping child that is less strong then she even was in season 2. I guess they expect me to understand that her change happened in the 2 month time jump but it's just a bizarre turn for a great character. If they killed her 3 weeks ago I would have been crushed. If they killed her now I wouldn't care. I enjoyed the episode I just am upset with what they have done to one of my favorite characters.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not drastic? Perhaps the break in the season makes it seem further away but watch them back to back and you will see that 2-3 episodes prior she was still a killing machine who was threatening to kill Morgan if he didn't comply. From this she went from not just someone questioning her position (which I totally get) but to a weeping child that is less strong then she even was in season 2. I guess they expect me to understand that her change happened in the 2 month time jump but it's just a bizarre turn for a great character. If they killed her 3 weeks ago I would have been crushed. If they killed her now I wouldn't care. I enjoyed the episode I just am upset with what they have done to one of my favorite characters.
    Keep in mind you do not see each person on the show every waking minute of their lives on the show. Time passes.... a lot can happen that we do not see. I thought it was done the proper way... and made her character more intriguing....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    My wife got slightly upset because I told her who the actor was that is going to play Negan. I didn't think that was really a spoiler...
    That's not a spoiler, but some people like radio silence in all aspects, so I guess I can see where she's coming from.

Also, just to clarify, I didn't say you were wrong, Shannon. I was just stating that you were misguided in thinking that since he mentioned Daryl in regards to being killed, it's not a spoiler because Daryl isn't in the comics and therefore nobody knows what's going to happen to him.
    For all we know, that is all a ruse....and there will never be a Negan.

"We are all Negan"
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well we know they cast one and a smart thing to do is this.... Protects the true Negan.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose then the change in Michonne from leaving the prison in a group of walkers, to chopping all their heads off and decided to go find her people (to be alone and dead on her feet or to try to be a human being with others), was drastic too because she a walker she was with kind of looked like her.

Are you telling me that you've never drastically changed in two months? I know I have. Was Carol only a favourite character because she was a stone cold killer, or was she also your favourite character back when Ed was slapping her around, or even in Season Three when she complained about a sore shoulder from learning to use a rifle, or that she went from that, to about 12 episodes later burning David and Julie alive because they were sick? (that is the most drastic change she has made) Carol has been in constant evolution from the first time we saw her, so to say you are upset that a constantly evolving character continues to evolve is a little strange to me.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two people tried to toughen up and show they were ready to face the world outside Alexandria this episode. One got an arrow through the head and the other had to bite a dick to survive.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Another great episode. That letter at the end was Carol, right? Saying she was leaving? Curious where that will go.

Carl and Enid are still MIA. Think those are the characters we've gone the longest without seeing. I think episode 10 was the last one. I don't even think we've seen them in the background.

comics spoiler

Spoiler:
    So yet another point of deviation. I'm kind of mixed on this one. I am glad Abraham did not die by Dwight's bow as he had in the comics as I felt his character had much still to offer (as did Morgan's who died during the Alexandria walker attack), but at the same time I like Denise Cloye much more in the TV show than in the comics. She had an interesting character. I guess now I just wonder how they will get by without a doctor. I theorized that in season 6 Rick and Co would make a road trip down to Atlanta to the hospital, knowing there was medical staff there. Now with Alexandria's doctors dying constantly, I wonder if it will be a season 7 thing. I always felt it was odd to spend so much time with that doctor guy just to leave him.

And as for where the comic readers know this season is ultimately leading too...with a Glen fake out and Abraham surviving, are they now out? Is Daryl now the front running to find himself kneeling before Negan? This half season they have flip flopped from faithfulness to comics to deviating completely, to returning to comics faithfulness. I still think Glen is the front runner, but you never know.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Last night's episode was another clunker. This season has had too many of them.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I disagree. This season is AWESOME!!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I gave last night's episode a 3/5. One of the worst this season for me. VERY dull and the whole "Blah blah blah, you guys are SOOOO strong! I'm trying my best, I chose you because you can keep me safe, waaah waaaah waaaah" scene was God damned annoying. I was RELIEVED when she was shot in the head.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So what you want is for every character in this world to be a bad-ass and for any character that shows weakness to die.

Personally I think it is becoming a cliché in this show. Some of the "bad-asses" need to die to even it out.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Not necessarily. I didn't mind her character at all until her little entitled whiney monologue. I'm glad it got cut short.

Side note, can someone remind me why Dwight's face is half burnt off? I feel like this is something I should have remembered happening.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I haven't been a huge fan of these past few episodes. Partly because I love the comics, and so far this half season has greatly deviated from the source material. But also because all these secondary characters keep dying, and we need a few main ones to die. They're seeming way too invincible right now.

comics spoiler

Spoiler:
    So yet another point of deviation. I'm kind of mixed on this one. I am glad Abraham did not die by Dwight's bow as he had in the comics as I felt his character had much still to offer (as did Morgan's who died during the Alexandria walker attack), but at the same time I like Denise Cloye much more in the TV show than in the comics. She had an interesting character. I guess now I just wonder how they will get by without a doctor. I theorized that in season 6 Rick and Co would make a road trip down to Atlanta to the hospital, knowing there was medical staff there. Now with Alexandria's doctors dying constantly, I wonder if it will be a season 7 thing. I always felt it was odd to spend so much time with that doctor guy just to leave him.

And as for where the comic readers know this season is ultimately leading too...with a Glen fake out and Abraham surviving, are they now out? Is Daryl now the front running to find himself kneeling before Negan? This half season they have flip flopped from faithfulness to comics to deviating completely, to returning to comics faithfulness. I still think Glen is the front runner, but you never know.
    comic spoiler
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Not necessarily. I didn't mind her character at all until her little entitled whiney monologue. I'm glad it got cut short.

Side note, can someone remind me why Dwight's face is half burnt off? I feel like this is something I should have remembered happening.
    Nope, you're not missing anything. Nothing has been mentioned in the show yet about it.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent, thanks.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I disagree. This season is AWESOME!!!
    I agree. The only black mark was the Glenn fake out. Other than that this will probably be my favourite season. Then again, season 4 is my favourite and I also love season 2 and most the fanbase disagrees with me...

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I haven't been a huge fan of these past few episodes. Partly because I love the comics, and so far this half season has greatly deviated from the source material. But also because all these secondary characters keep dying, and we need a few main ones to die. They're seeming way too invincible right now.

comics spoiler

Spoiler:

comic spoiler
    MAJOR comic spoilers
    Spoiler:
    I never liked how Abraham died. It happened and then Glenn's death two issues later totally overshadowed it. Really, outside of Holly's need for vengeance and Eugene's dislike for Dwight, it was a very uneventful death. I think saving a main character death (or two or three...) until Negan's appearance in the finale is the smart thing to do. Abraham died mostly to establish Dwight as a villain, where as his killing of a defenceless woman, admitting he was aiming for Daryl (I'd assume) and the fact he STOLE DARYL'S TRADEMARK CROSSBOW/MOTORBIKE COMBO, is enough I think for those who haven't read the comics. This half season has been interesting. As much as they've deviated, they're still right on course, even up to Dwight's appearance two episodes before the finale instead of two issues before 100).

I can only hope Abraham dies a better death now. He seems like a logical choice to kneel before Negan, being that he's the biggest.

Country
    Country Flag

Nope, you're not missing anything. Nothing has been mentioned in the show yet about it.
    I was with Shannon... I was racking my brains trying to remember. lol Thanks for the info!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Carol shift was a good idea in concept, but they needed to spread it out over the course of a season or so, not just jam pack all that epiphany into 3-4 episodes. So this character who is a killing machine of a woman, Mother to all is going to abandon them suddenly, right when they need her the most? Unlikely.

And you're going to allow your ONLY doctor to leave the compound on the pretense that only she knows what medicine they need, and then when they arrive to said medicine cache, Daryl and Rosita wave her away and say "nah we got this". Lol wtf!? Are they even trying anymore?

I agree with everything you just said.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Carol shift was a good idea in concept, but they needed to spread it out over the course of a season or so, not just jam pack all that epiphany into 3-4 episodes. So this character who is a killing machine of a woman, Mother to all is going to abandon them suddenly, right when they need her the most? Unlikely.
    Exactly what I've been saying all year. If this is where they were going with Carol, we should have seen her more. It feels too abrupt now. She put a cookie on the kids' grave, that's it. There's been almost no other signs of this transformation. She went from a throat slitting ninja to a pacifist (I too dabbled with pacifism once) in the course of two episodes. I would have just liked to see more build up instead of hiding her all season.

And you're going to allow your ONLY doctor to leave the compound on the pretense that only she knows what medicine they need, and then when they arrive to said medicine cache, Daryl and Rosita wave her away and say "nah we got this". Lol wtf!? Are they even trying anymore?
    Matt's going to tell you that it makes perfect sense for her to go out because it's a metaphor for healing. In order for the group to fully heal, they needed to rid themselves of their healer. The arrow through the eye shows that she couldn't see who she really was - just a scared girl whose place in the world was to stay behind and help people, nothing more. The can of soda is a metaphor for poor health. Soda is bad for you. Once she finds the soda, she died. Soda is bad for you.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Was Morgan telling her not to kill for half a season, leading to this in the second half not a transformation happening over the course of a season? She first started smoking in episode 2.

Michael no metaphor lol. She just wanted to experience lifr outside the walls. Okay METAPHOR TIME!!!!! If she can save other lives why not her own BAM! (EMMERIL)

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

But it has in the comic
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Was Morgan telling her not to kill for half a season, leading to this in the second half not a transformation happening over the course of a season? She first started smoking in episode 2.

Michael no metaphor lol. She just wanted to experience lifr outside the walls. Okay METAPHOR TIME!!!!! If she can save other lives why not her own BAM! (EMMERIL)
    Yeah, he was. Then she was like, "Fuck that shit."

*slits another throat*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 ... LastLast