Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 151 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    If the first ten minutes is amazing, it will probably erase the sour taste in many people's mouths and I think it will be because I think they know they have to. They just have to.
    You might be right. However, you're assuming they are going to reveal it that fast. I know the writers said they won't drag it out, but I don't trust them. I could see some kind of flashback episode mixed in with scenes that take place in the near future, centering around one or two characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    That's where I disagree. Maybe it's just me but like I said, I'm definitely less invested in it and whoever gets killed won't have that emotional impact anymore because within an episode or two we'll be onto something else. Whereas if you have months to think about it, you're going to wonder how these characters are going to deal with what just happened.

Honestly all of last season was a mess to me. I don't know if they had new writers or directors in there, but as a whole that season was executed so poorly. Maybe it's because I read the comics so I know what's going to happen, but it just seemed like a lot of filler that could have been eliminated and would have tightened up the show. Hopefully they can rectify that problem this season otherwise I'll just stick with the comics.

I'm actually happy that it backfired as well, because hopefully this will stop them from pulling stupid little stunts like this in the future. Feev is right, it does completely belittle the audience. And for a show so huge it's completely unnecessary. I wonder what the viewership will be when it returns. Will it be more or less?

So when does it return, is it this weekend?
    Walking Dead should have learned from Game of Thrones
    Spoiler:
    with Jon Snow's death
    people buzzed and talked about it all year. The cool thing is that book readers and show watchers were in the same boat. I remember running into friends throughout the year and we would all speculate what is going to happen. The Walking Dead creators were hoping people would speculate all year, and some have, but most people were just too pissed to even think about speculating.

Honestly, and I hate the way this is going to sound, but much of The Walking Dead audience is fairly easy to please. You can feed them anything and they will eat it up and ask for seconds. I don't think we will see a dip in ratings, but as we've discussed, the buzz is certainly less than past season.

Since the show comes back Sunday, I say we do speculate. Who do you think got a face full of Louisville Slugger? I think it's Abraham.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My money is on Daryl. Glenn seems to obvious so they could kill Maggie to switch it up considering the show how several strong female characters already so she's my second choice. Number three is Abraham. According to the clip they released of after the killing(s) (two deaths sound right considering how much Rick escalated things by attacking them first), everyione on Rick's left (Aaron, Carl, Eugene) are safe.

comics spoilers
    Spoiler:
    Abraham or Sasha being killed makes sense as it the death plays a big part in motivation during an assault on Negan during All Out War, but since Holly was killed by the wolves, either one being killed will bring motivation.

As for the death having impact, I think the impact of that death will be long lasting, at least throughout the first half of the season. The death in the comics is still a talking point and was still a big deal through the entire Saviors arc. I think it has to be one of the original group to have any impact. Darryl will have the most impact, Michonne second, and Michonne probably won't be killed off.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Since the show comes back Sunday,
    Not THIS Sunday though... Next Sunday, the 23rd.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope it's Eugene.... God he annoys me!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Since the show comes back Sunday,
    Not THIS Sunday though... Next Sunday, the 23rd.
    My bad. Good catch.

Who's Going to Die Tally

Serve - Abraham
    Matt - Daryl (People will riot because he's so beloved)
    Sai Sheb - Eugene (People will riot because nobody gives a shit about him)
    Feev - Eugene

I should change this to "Who We All Want To Have Their Brain Bashed In".

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If they want to go for maximum shock factor it should be Daryl because of his status as unbridled fan favorite.

They already teased us with Glenn's death (god what a terrible season that was) so I doubt they'd want to jerk us around again, especially considering the backlash they got after that whole dumpster fiasco.. if they want to sock us in the gut they could kill off Maggie.

The only untouchable on the show for me is Rick Grimes because he's the main character, everyone else is fair game.

I hope it's Eugene.

Servant of Gan Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb is a splendid one to behold Sai Sheb's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I never wanted to mention her name (Maggie) in case it was jinxed but now you have I think it's fair game...but she dies have a story developing so probably not her...

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

If we're putting in guesses, I'm going with either Daryl or Maggie. I don't think it will be Glenn since they teased his death already. It'd be a bit weird to then kill him off. Also I think it needs to be a prominent strong character (preferably from very early in the series, that we are very attached to) so that it has an impact. And those are really the only two that would give the impact that I think it needs. Feev, is right, Rick is untouchable so I doubt it'll be him or his son. If they killed off Eugene, most people wouldn't care. Plus Negan really needs to come off as being a really horrible ruthless person.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Daryl would be a shock but I really do not think it will be him. Maggie is my vote... it will also pay homage somewhat to the comics where she is related deeply with Glen...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Feev, is right, Rick is untouchable so I doubt it'll be him or his son.
    Based on the trailer a few posts up, it's been confirmed it's not Rick. Although I think everyone pretty much knew that last season.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Who's Going to Die Tally

Serve - Abraham
    Feev - Maggie
    Heather - Daryl/Maggie
    Webster - Maggie

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I want Eugene to die, but my official vote is for Maggie.

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've enjoyed watching these youtube videos with people analysing everything to say who it was who died lol. Many of these videos have hundreds of thousands of views. People may have hated the cliffhanger but fans are going all out in playing right into their hype machine which was put into hyperdrive with their sneak peek I posted above. One even put MISSABLE CLUE with a big arrow pointing to the big blood splatter on Rick's face...like we can't see that immediately haha.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Abraham and Glenn

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The funniest comment I've read in terms of who Negan kills is 'He killed the camera man for just doing his job! True villain. The fat woman who is in charge of the food storage in Alexandria Negan is cozying up with in the trailer is surely next!'

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Who's Going to Die Tally

Serve - Abraham
    Feev - Maggie
    Heather - Daryl/Maggie
    Webster - Maggie
    Lurker - Abraham/Glenn

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope it is either Eugene or Maggie. His mullet and her fake accent both grate my nerves. But I kinda think it'll be Daryl......or Glenn....no.....Abraham and Sasha.....shit................

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Who's Going to Die Tally

Serve - Abraham
    Feev - Maggie
    Heather - Daryl/Maggie
    Webster - Maggie
    Lurker - Abraham/Glenn
    ICry4Oy - Every character on the show including that gay guy that they showed once last year.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wait.... if it stays true to comic form... does Negan NOT kill woman and children? I thought I heard that hear back many threads ago...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Negan has killed several women.

Comic spoiler up to last few issues
    Spoiler:
    Holly and Alpha for sure

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not to sound like an asshole, but he better fucking kill women and children. All I've heard is that he's this heartless monster. I'm not buying a super villain that doesn't kill women and children. This isn't some Italian hitman with a heart situation here.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoever told you Negan is a heartless monster doesn't get his character. He doesn't ' make the governor look like a girl scout' as I've heard...governor was psychotic, Negan isn't. He's a very layered and interesting character.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Negan better be as bad as in the comics. I really don't want another Governor situation. The comic Governor was psychotic and slimy and creepy. However the show Governor did look like a girl scout to me
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Country
    Country Flag

Negan better be as bad as in the comics. I really don't want another Governor situation. The comic Governor was psychotic and slimy and creepy. However the show Governor did look like a girl scout to me
    AGREED. Governor was not what I wanted in the show!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I prefer TV show governor. He was a tragic character. Comic governor was just crazy for crazy sake. Kirkmans writing was pretty poor in the first few years. Neither character is in Negans league though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 151 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 ... LastLast