Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually enjoyed the Negan episode. I love when we get backstory. I still don't love when the episode doesn't include a B story though.

My other concern is that I'm not sure it's the episode we should have gotten as the last one until the end of the summer. I'm really hoping they come back with a really tight final season.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fear the walking dead.. was good. Negan episode was ok too. So sorry we lost one of my favs on fear though
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Fear the walking dead.. was good. Negan episode was ok too. So sorry we lost one of my favs on fear though
    Fear hasn't started for me yet because I don't have AMC+.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    you just need AMC.

I have to disagree about Fear.......the only interesting character on the show was killed by a dumb kid for a dumb reason.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    you just need AMC.

I have to disagree about Fear.......the only interesting character on the show was killed by a dumb kid for a dumb reason.
    Yeah but he watched it a week before it aired on AMC. AMC+ had it up already.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The best character on Fear is now dead.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The best character on Fear (Nick) died a long time ago.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    The best character on Fear (Nick) died a long time ago.
    Yeah, the most recent best character I should have said. I've always been a big Dillahunt fan.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

and I take back my statement... the show is bad too.. who am I kidding?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's episodes like last night's Fear the Walking Dead episode that made me start getting annoyed with The Walking Dead. They started to get really cute and artsy. I'm not down for that shit.

When I want artsy, I watch foreign films, etc., not a show about zombies.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's episodes like last night's Fear the Walking Dead episode that made me start getting annoyed with The Walking Dead. They started to get really cute and artsy. I'm not down for that shit.

When I want artsy, I watch foreign films, etc., not a show about zombies.
    I absolutely hate when any show does a dream or fantasy episode. Complete waste of time. I was hoping the baby would be stillborn and eat its' way out of her.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty upset.

Ive watched Walking Dead and Fear for the whole history of the show.

I got behind (like you often do nowadays) and am trying to get caught up. watched Walking Dead on Demand on my cable provider which i still pay the outrageous fees for to keep the DVR Box. My DVR got full and missed recording most of the walking Dead eps. I DID end up sucessfully recording the last one "Here's Negan"...

BUT

NOW I CANT WATCH EP 21 (2nd to the last) because it's telling me i need AMC PREMIERE. That's some bullshit!

I'm ready to cancel my whole cable package and go streaming only because of AMC. They Suck.

Plus watching the walking Dead and Fear has become like "homework" for me. I can hardly get through the episodes, but feel obligated to watch to finish the series out.

Jumped...
    the...
    Shark...
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

absolutely terrible. Jeffrey dean Morgan is a ham. He probably told the Producers, "I'm outta here unless you cast my real life wife!"

that monologue was terrible. those writers should be fired.

that "bad guy" who tried to channel Michael Rooker might have been the single worst turn by a character actor in all of the history of tv.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I don't care for one single character in World Beyond. I hope they all get bit.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

TWD WB....FINAL SEASON....WTF is that?.....it was ten episodes in the first season....why market Season 2 as FINAL SEASON?

I guess maybe because WE'RE CANCELLING THIS SHIT SHOW does not inspire viewership?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I feel like the has been pretty solid so far.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

walking dead is absolutely terrible!

hey lets make 100 zombies alseep on the floor! but a drop of blood will wake them up! and then we will kill them with slingshots and bows and arrows!

Absolute Horseshit
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The last episode was a complete waste. There are so few episodes left and they are doing a B-movie sendup featuring characters people don't give a shit about.

It's sad to see a show like this end with such a whimper. Even Matt doesn't give a shit about it anymore and he was one of the more dedicated defenders.

Country
    Country Flag

One of the saddest calls from grace for any show…. Sucks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Walking Dead is a perfect example of a show over-staying its welcome. I've only read the first half of the graphic novels, so I can't say if this is an issue with the show or where the original story goes.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm talking to myself here at this point, but if anyone else is watching Fear the Walking Dead this season, it's absolutely dreadful.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm talking to myself here at this point, but if anyone else is watching Fear the Walking Dead this season, it's absolutely dreadful.
    I don’t even care anymore. What happened? How did this get so bad? It’s like they don’t care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished reading the comic series - I have the larger signed editions - read through book 5 awhile ago. Last 2 weeks I binged through books 6-8 - it was so good. I gave up on the tv series a long time ago - but this reading was wonderful. It hit me a little bit to see Rick turn - sad moment indeed for the books. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole saga
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The last episode was a complete waste. There are so few episodes left and they are doing a B-movie sendup featuring characters people don't give a shit about.

It's sad to see a show like this end with such a whimper. Even Matt doesn't give a shit about it anymore and he was one of the more dedicated defenders.
    I still give a shit, I'm just behind. Not going into a spoiler thread when I'm behind. Just watched the first 8 episodes of the final season recently. So haven't watched any World Beyond or Fear season 6 or 7. I'm still enjoying the main series we'll enough (though the reapers were pretty unnecessary and illogical to the story) . Didn't rush to watch Fear because I did not care for Season 5. I heard good things about Season 6 but that does hasn't been the same since they killed off Madison. That's literally the point when the show nodedived
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 LastLast