Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 2729

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I really like this one. The all white and the plastic that covers it. Really cool.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Poe is incredible.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    A little late, but here is the rest Poe

The Suntup Poe is really impressive looking. Congrats on adding that to your collection.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks guys. I agree. This Poe ed is awesome. Also, just got have you moved for Dark Matter numbered. I love the AE. I wonder what color I ill get.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS Mike !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Frank. This a beast but that lettered one is insane.
    BTW, I just got Hannibal numbered and I like the looks of it. Pics this weekend.

My Mood
    Cool

Here is Hannibal Rising

My Mood
    Cool

Now the pics

I think the art is amazing in this one.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stunning art. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cool

Thank Jerome. I agree. The art is just stunning.

My Mood
    Cool

I shared this with a few people, but I am going to share publicly. For the last couple of months I have been fighting stomach cancer. That is a bad one. If not caught early, the survival rate is not good.
    But, we did catch it early so that's a good thing. My last PET scan showed that the therapies I am on have shrunk the tumor 60%. I think I have another one in 2 months? I don't remember. Plus
    my white cell count and red cell count have improved. And my Hemoglobin which was at 5 or 6 has gone up to at least 10. So things are going in the right direction. Collecting and my HT have helped
    me along the way.

Well, that's it for now.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Great news Mike! Praying for your continued recovery!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Just keep going in the right direction, one day at a time (a cliche, but a useful one!).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thinking of you Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear your numbers are heading in the right direction. Stay positive.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks everyone for the positive thoughts. Next week I go in for my infusion.

Gunslinger Apprentice roopeshjoshi is on a distinguished road

Get well soon.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Get well soon Mike !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks again everyone.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hope you feel better soon.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Thanks a lot. I definitely feel better now than before.

My Mood
    Cool

Two books coming your way. First is Hex

My Mood
    Cool

And now Dark Matters

My Mood
    Cool

I like both of these a lot.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

2x BIG congrats Mike !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 ... LastLast