Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 110 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2733

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Aw shucks, pardner, mah mistake, patooie!

Ding!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Here are some pics of Blockade Billy. First the case

And the book itself.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

There were two artists for this book. Glen Orbik did the front color piece

and Alex McVey did the Black and White ones

This is their sig page

My Mood
    Cool

And King signed a baseball card for his sig

My Mood
    Cool

Pretty neat little book if you ask me. I like it a lot.

My Mood
    Cool

I also just realize that I did not take enough pics of EOTD. I will do them as soon as I can.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Great book, great story.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Steve.

My Mood
    Cool

Another winner by Suntup. Hannibal

I know the case looks grey in those pics, but it is really this color

Closeup of the cover

My Mood
    Cool

Next the endpapers

And title page

My Mood
    Cool

Now for some pics and the sig page

My Mood
    Cool

This is a great edition to my Suntup collection. I really like the feel of the case, book and the art is creepy great.
    Way to go Paul.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Beautiful and disturbing artwork (fitting). I am obsessed with the book cloth (as always).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cool

I agree. All three books look so great and the art in all of them is fantastic. I am glad I was able to get all of them.
    Since I know who the next author is, and I figured out what the Sept book is, while I am very intrested in seeing them,
    I am excited for the final quater.

My Mood
    Cool

Here is Dark Matter AE

My Mood
    Cool

And some art

And the sig page

I like the dark slipcase.
    Not that it matters.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I like the dark slipcase.
    Not that it matters.
    Steve, you are too quick for me.

My Mood
    Cool

And I finally added some more pics to EOTD. They are on page 87 post 2158. I wanted to keep them all together. But you can comment about them, if you want, here. I guess just quote and comment, if you want. Or not.
    But I wanted to put the pictures with the book.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Great EOTD pics (that is one hell of an edition).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Great EOTD pics (that is one hell of an edition).
    Thanks. Glad you like the pics. Yea. It seems simple, but it's a great book. I am really happy to have one.
    What's interesting, is that it seems that the first ed and S\L have different art work and different artist.
    David Palladini seemed to to the artwork for the first ed and someone named Kenny Ray Linkous did
    the artwork for the S\L. The books also seem to have different artwork. I never noticed that before.
    I always assumed they would be done by the same person and have the same art work.
    Interesting.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Mike, supernice new stuff !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big congrats Mike, supernice new stuff !!!
    Thanks Frank. I have at least one item I am going to be working on, maybe more. We shall see.

My Mood
    Cool

OK. Some people may think it's not a great item to get, but I don't care. I just bought (payments) a first ed inscribed Deadzone. The inscription is awesome. The issue is, it is a later signing. '93. But you what, it's still a first ed and it's still signed and inscribed (a longer inscription). So, I am happy to add this to my collection, even though the date of the inspiration may turn some people off.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    OK. Some people may think it's not a great item to get, but I don't care. I just bought (payments) a first ed inscribed Deadzone. The inscription is awesome. The issue is, it is a later signing. '93. But you what, it's still a first ed and it's still signed and inscribed (a longer inscription). So, I am happy to add this to my collection, even though the date of the inspiration may turn some people off.
    Congrats! One of my all time favorite King novels.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 110 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 99 ... LastLast