Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2733

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice, I wasn't aware of the extras, which are always great to have.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I wasn't even that familiar with this book so it's neat to add something like this to a collection.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Lots of pics, so please hang in there
    First is the 20th aniversy ed of Clive Barkers Hell Raiser (The Hellbound Heart)

My Mood
    Cool

Now some early sketches of the Cenobites and a copy of the script (none of the writing is by Clive, it's just a photocopy)

I like this version. Even though it's not signed. A signed one is very hard to get.

My Mood
    Cool

Next, is a big one from Suntup. Blood Meridian

and this shows the slant of the inside of the case

My Mood
    Cool

And here is some art and the sig page

My Mood
    Cool

That's it. Not only one of the best Suntup books I have, but one of the best S\L books I have. Period.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty stunning.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Jerome. Like I said, you really have to experience it first hand. I wonder what the lettered is like. Or the lettered of most other Suntup books.
    But I am a numbers guy, and that's OK.
    Thanks again for stopping in.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks for the BLOOD MERIDIAN pictures...
    ...I'm afraid to touch mine.
    Maybe someone will post some lettered pictures.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Steve. Don't be too afraid. It will OK.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supersupersuperbeautiful new books, big big congrats Mike !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks for the nice words and stopping by Frank.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Nice !
    Thank you

My Mood
    Cool

Got my Guests numbered and Jonny AE. Both look really great. Guest certainly prsented in a fantastic ed. I can't wait to get a closer look at them.

My Mood
    Cool

A few pics of my new Suntup books. First the AE of Johnny Got His Gun

My Mood
    Cool

Now a few more

My Mood
    Cool

And now is the numbered Guest

My Mood
    Cool

Nice pictures.
    I hope Johnny doesn't take offense you spelled his name wrong and goes and gets his gun!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Nice pictures.
    I hope Johnny doesn't take offense you spelled his name wrong and goes and gets his gun!
    Thanks Steve. I knew I could count on you. Now we continue with just a few more from Guests.

My Mood
    Cool

Here are the last few from Guests

My Mood
    Cool

That's it.
    I really like these two and I am looking forward to getting the numbered Johnny as well.

Me 2!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast