Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 109 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2718

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations on Whispers Lettered and look forward to seeing your new addition!!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Congratulations on Whispers Lettered and look forward to seeing your new addition!!
    Thanks. And soon, I will be starting to work on another one. That I think is pretty cool.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Now I can share what I got. Pics later. I got a 1 of 100 FDNS from Ralph. We did a cash+3 Suntup AE trade. I gave him the 3 AE's and Cash and I got the 1 of 100 FDNS from him.
    Pretty good deal in the end I think. Pics probably this weekend. Plus I have another purchase from Ralph that I will start to work on soon.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Now I can share what I got. Pics later. I got a 1 of 100 FDNS from Ralph. We did a cash+3 Suntup AE trade. I gave him the 3 AE's and Cash and I got the 1 of 100 FDNS from him.
    Pretty good deal in the end I think. Pics probably this weekend. Plus I have another purchase from Ralph that I will start to work on soon.
    Congratulations, that's a RARE one for sure!! Ralph is one of the good ones!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks everyone. I have to admit, having something this rare is cool. Now, I have a few rare items. I am very fortunate to have what I have. Like I said, one more biggie (maybe people think it is), but that won't be for a bit. Again, thanks for the kind words. I never thought my collection would grow like this.

My Mood
    Cool

Here are the pics of my FDNS 1 of 100 with case

I feel very lucky to have this in my collection.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Elusive and excellent!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Steve. Yea, I feel pretty lucky to one of these.

My Mood
    Cool

Got my S\L Later from Ralph. Pics tomorrow.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Better pics LATER then never!

Then is an action word, which is an expression of time, i.e. what happens next.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool

Yep. Thanks Steve. Plus I got a nice case for it as well.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are the pics of my FDNS 1 of 100 with case

I feel very lucky to have this in my collection.
    I love it! Congrats!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Ben. I appreciate the nice words.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG BIG BIG congrats Mike for the superhard to find FDNS 100

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    BIG BIG BIG congrats Mike for the superhard to find FDNS 100
    Yea. Thanks Frank. It's cool to have something so elusive in my collection.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Ben. I appreciate the nice words.
    You're welcome. =)
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cool

As I said before, it's neat having something so rare. Even though it looks like the regular version, I still think it's cool. I don't know the value, but I am happy
    to have it in my collection.

My Mood
    Cool

OK,
    Here are some pics of my Later S\L
    First the slipcase

The real DJ front cover cover

The real DJ rear pic

The sig page

My Mood
    Cool

The secondary DJ front

The Secondary DJ back

My Mood
    Cool

And just some of the pics

My Mood
    Cool

I like the production of the little books. It goes well with Joyland.

So that's what that book looks like under the shrinkwrap!

Very nice!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Steve.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 109 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast