Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 110 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2733

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    The edition of the ‘The Auctioneer’ looks really nice. I’m going to try reading it on my kindle soon.
    It really is. I can't wait to see the future of books to come.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Got my Invisable Man and WoTW yesterday. Pics to follow.

My Mood
    Cool

First The Invisible Man

My Mood
    Cool

A few more

My Mood
    Cool

And now some of the artwork

My Mood
    Cool

And now War of the Worlds

My Mood
    Cool

My Mood
    Cool

My Mood
    Cool

My Mood
    Cool

That's all she wrote, for now .

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Mine should be here tomorrow.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool

Awesome!. Thanks Brian. They all look good next to each other. I may have more items waiting in the wings. We shall see.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BEAUTIFUL + Supernice new stuff, big congrats Mike !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    BEAUTIFUL + Supernice new stuff, big congrats Mike !!!
    Thanks Frank. Something else nice should be on it's way soon.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I love how the Wells volumes look like they would be at home in an old library.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I love how the Wells volumes look like they would be at home in an old library.
    I agree. The style is really cool. And if we get Island of Dr. Moreau it will look even cooler.

My Mood
    Cool

Something very nice should be arriving tomorrow. Something I waited a very long time for .

My Mood
    Cool

Well, I got a biggie, at least for me. A 2nd state Salems' from Ralph. I think I am almost dome a complete set of first ed. I am pretty excited.
    Pics later.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Mike that’s awesome

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Congratulations, Mike that’s awesome
    Thanks a lot Alan. If I can, I will try and put some up pics tomorrow. No promises though .

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Excited to see the SL
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Excited to see the SL
    Garrel, the S\L are on page 60. This is the second state from Ralph.
    Here are some pics

My Mood
    Cool

The Clip

and the Cody mistake

My Mood
    Cool

And last, just the CP

My Mood
    Cool

So yea, I am pretty pumped to have this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 110 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 ... LastLast