Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2740

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

None of mine are on that site. I just meant that I few that are listed on the site. That's all.
    I have three purchases that I am buying from Ralph, but it will be a while before I can even
    post one because it's up there, for me.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just did a deal with Ralph. It turns out Dune really was not for me. So, I sold Dune 1 and 2 to someone who wanted them, and I am using that money
    for three King books. None signed, but still good stuff. I still have two more books from Ralph, then I am going to do a cool trade.
    I may get the books in two weeks. Plus, besides the other two, I have something really cool coming from Ralph again.
    Not signed, but pretty rare to have a complete set. So, some good stuff coming my way.
    Plus, I have ANOTHER deal with Ralph once I do the other two which is really cool.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Can't wait to see.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

It's some good stuff, and I still have more after. But this is the bulk of it.

My Mood
    Cool

Getting some stuff tomorrow. Plus, next, more stuff being shipped out. And I got Suntup Animal Farm numbered. I really like it.

My Mood
    Cool

BTW. what do people feel about PC editions. I may have a chance at a lettered PC. I am going to get it to help build my
    lettered collection. I was just wondering.

My Mood
    Cool

So, I got my first package from Ralph. A first Backman Long walk that looks amazing. A blaze proof and a first ed Danse Macbre published by Everest house.
    Plus, I have more stuff that Ralph is sending next week.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    BTW. what do people feel about PC editions. I may have a chance at a lettered PC. I am going to get it to help build my
    lettered collection. I was just wondering.
    I’ve always been on the fence about PC editions. Not sure why, but I usually try for a number or letter of at all possible. Just me, I’m sure others have opinions……
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Cool

I am the same way, but it still a lettered ed and looks like a lettered ed. Plus, it would be the only PC I would have in my collection.
    I also will try to stick to just signed first, numbered, and if I can afford them lettered. For instance, I would love a lettered
    Shining, but Ralph said they hardly are on the market. Or maybe other more "affordable" lettered book.

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, at least you have the lettered edition regardless if it’s PC! I have no SK lettered editions. Have some by other authors and the extra value in them is always nice. Looking forward to seeing what you have acquired!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Yes, at least you have the lettered edition regardless if it’s PC! I have no SK lettered editions. Have some by other authors and the extra value in them is always nice. Looking forward to seeing what you have acquired!!
    I am still thinking about it. But I do I have 3 newer get's, but I am only going to post 2 because one of them needs a DJ. I will post that one when I get it. The other two I will try and do tomorrow.

My Mood
    Cool

Some of my new gets
    First is The Long Walk. May not be perfect, but I am satisfied. Only Road Work to go.

My Mood
    Cool

And now the second one.
    Blaze Proof

My Mood
    Cool

I have a third, but I am waiting for the Dust Jacket. And Wed, Ralph is shipping out a lot more stuff.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice stuff, I THINK the BLAZE proof is kinda' rare, but I'm not sure.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Long Walk.
    Congrats.
    Blaze arc is also a good find.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks guy's. Like I said, Ralph is sending out more stuff on Wed. Then I have 3 more cool items. Then even more stuff after
    that. But after the three items, which will take a while, I am taking a short break. I need a rest after all this stuff.

My Mood
    Cool

Got my stuff from Ralph. A mixture of King and Barker. I am done with Barker. It was a phase and now it's over. Only
    King and Suntup from now on. Starting tomorrow I will post pics. It may take a while, but there is a real cool King
    item, even though it's not signed, to have a complete "set" is some what rare.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Krazy Kool Kollectible King Kuriosities R what we R here 4!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Here are some new Barker books I got. First a S\L The Body Politic

My Mood
    Cool

Next is a proof

My Mood
    Cool

Next is a flat signed version of another version of Books of Blood

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Great Barker stuff.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

And finally, for now, a S\L of The Painter The Creature and the father of lies.

My Mood
    Cool

That's it for my Barker collecting. I want to focus on King and my Suntup collecting. Next will be a few King proofs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast