Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 109 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2718

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    As soon as I win the lottery I am going to buy every permutation of that book...
    I agree Steve. The red number and RN ones are dreams for me unless I some how find them out there in the wild just waiting to be plucked.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Excellent CP SL, Mike. That is truly one of the most distinctive editions of King out there, and a special part of any collection.
    Yep. It is a oorner stone in my collection. Thanks for stopping by .

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Oh thats a big boy! One of my favorites, congratulations buddy!
    Thanks Chad. The rumors are true. I mean you read the specs on the books and it sort of sinls in. But until you see it and hold in person,
    It's really hard to comprehend the quality and freaking size of this book.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Mike congratulations on this new purchase!
    I know you are busy so thanks for stopping by Paul. It's a keeper for sure.

My Mood
    Cool

So know that I have this, I have one more Grail item to get. After that it's getting stuff that is good and helps round out my collection. But like I said, I love this book and who knows, maybe luck will find me for change for some other versions of this book (Salems') but more importantly, my Grail item. You never know right?

My Mood
    Cool

I got my I Am Legend AGE from Suntup. I really like the AND feel of it. I like the look of the case, DJ and the print on the paper. All in all, I am happy that I decided to start getting the AGE books as well.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

If anyone knows: how much does the CP SL weigh?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Cool

If anyone knows: how much does the CP SL weigh?
    This site says 13 pounds. I thought it was 9 though. Either way, it one heavy book.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Mine weighs 6 pounds with the shrinkwrap, but I just have the el cheapo edition.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

That's awesome.

My Mood
    Cool

I know Mr. King does not like this particular S\L more than others (size, price etc...) but I happen to like it. When I get around to reading Salems' Lot, I will probably read this ed. I was thinking of just reading the other version I have, but why not read this one. I am reading my S\L of the Dark Tower so why not this.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    When I get around to reading Salems' Lot, I will probably read this ed.
    Yes, do - I'm sure it will be quite the experience.

My Mood
    Cool

I don't think it changes the value, but I just realized that my first ed of Billy Blockade has TWO cards of the main character. Again, just a mistake. Not a huge one that would cause the price to spike. I know that.I just thought it was interesting.
    P.S I must be a dummy because I can't figure out how to take them out .

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    A cornerstone! Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks a lot Lotuz. The book is a beast. And I am glad to have it.

My Mood
    Cool

Here are some pics of my I Am Legend AGE

My Mood
    Cool

Here are some more

My Mood
    Cool

And finally a pic. They are really hard for me to take because of them being black and white

It's a great looking book. Very high quality. I am very excited to see what the numbered ends up looking like in person.
    I am happy I got this version as well.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

B E A U T I F U L !!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous book!!!!! Congrats!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks guys. Paul really puts a lot of work into these AGE books. I could tell by the Misery AGE and now this one. Top notch all around.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...I just have the el cheapo edition.
    By "el cheapo edition," do you mean the later-produced CP "gift edition" that lacked the photos?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

...I just have the el cheapo edition.
    By "el cheapo edition," do you mean the later-produced CP "gift edition" that lacked the photos?
    No, the el cheapo Centipede Press edition which I never took the shrinkwrap off of. I have no idea what the book looks like inside except for the photos posted here.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Got something new from Ralph. I think it's a sort of rare one. A flat signed, first ed, Bazaar of Bad Dreams with a CD case to go with it. Pics to come later.

My Mood
    Cool

So, here is my BOBD first ed signed. Plus it came with a CD case. I don't know how rare this is compared to something like Mr. Mercedes, but I think it's pretty rare. But I know The Outsider is more rare to find a 1st\1st. Anyway, the pics

And to show that it is a true first ed

And the sig

That's it for now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 109 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast