Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2732

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Garrell. Yea, it looks really cool.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

So I should get one item tomorrow and the next items on Fri. All from John H's collection.

My Mood
    Cool

OK. I got all my stuff from Jon's collection that I ordered. First is the black FDNS proof. There are only 10 of these made. I think this was also called a gallery proof. Makes me feel kind of good to have it.
    The other items were The Regulators Manuscript in comb binding, only 12 made and the Desperation 2nd state Manuscript (blank covers) only 12 made.
    Picks when I can but I am happy to have them in my collection.

My Mood
    Cool

Here are my pics of the FDNS black proof from John's collection. Again, only 10 made

My Mood
    Cool

The others are more complicated because they have drawings in them and I have to do the photos.

My Mood
    Cool

OK.
    Here is the other stuff I got from the John H collection. They are spiral bound proofs of The Regulators and Desperation. Desperation is in two volumes and the ones I have do not have the title on the front so it's just going to look like a white sheet of paper. But here is Desperation

My Mood
    Cool

And now The Regulators

My Mood
    Cool

Some pics in this proof

My Mood
    Cool

And Finally, it was printed in two different fonts

Also, there were scratch outs and little re-writes on some on the pages.
    Considering again that there were only 12 of each set made, I feel lucky. But I do wish My Desperation had the title on the cover
    instead of a just a blank page.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice stuff!! Congrats!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Garrell. I am proud to have them in my collection.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Mike!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Very nice proof and manuscripts!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks everyone. I am really happy to have them. Hopefully I can just a few more.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Just like in the book. Since it was a journal, a different font was used.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Just like in the book. Since it was a journal, a different font was used.
    Oh. Thanks Jerome. I read it so long ago, I forgot about that part. Thanks.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I love those bound proofs, Mike! Congrats!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I love those bound proofs, Mike! Congrats!
    Thanks Peter. I do need to work on two sections of my collection. Signed firsts is one and proofs are the other. There are other items that could use an upgrade though but I keep on chugging along. Giving up on Misery has been a weight lifted off me. I am focusing on other stuff.

But if a miracle happened, I would not shun it .

My Mood
    Cool

Received Seed. Very nice production, as usual.

My Mood
    Cool

Here are some pics of Seed

My Mood
    Cool

Sig page

And now, the really creepy pics

My Mood
    Cool

I like this version a lot. Suntup really has it going on.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

So amazing....
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Love the artwork!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BEAUFITUL !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast