Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 110 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2735

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Very nice looking book Mike.
    Thanks Garrell. Again, I just the man behind the man trying to be the man. That's all.
    But I do appreciate you stopping in to say hello .

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Received my AE Island of Dr. Moreau. I love it. The art on the cover is just so awesome. And the art work it self is great.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Then why are you sad?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

It's Moreau Steve, not morose.
    Even if that is not the answer you were looking for, I want you to know that I really appreciate you stopping
    in my thread. Thanks my friend.

My Mood
    Cool

Some picks

My Mood
    Cool

Some more

My Mood
    Cool

That's it.
    I really like this one.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Damn, how'd you get the shrinkwrap off!
    I just couldn't do it!

Thanks for the pictures though.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice and tempting
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks guys.
    And Steve, the book was screaming, but once I took the shrink wrap off, it stopped, so I know I made
    the right choice. Granted it was a chance, but I said, what the hell. I am going for it and let's see what
    happens.
    Garrell there are still 32 left, so I say go for it. If I did not have other stuff lined up, I would have bought
    some of the other AE's.

My Mood
    Cool

I got my numbered LTROI yesterday. Wow, it's something special alright. Probably one of my favorite designs so far.

Today I got two things from Ralph. An In the The Tall Grass, signed and a really cool hardback of Nightshift with a very neat cover. pics, as per usual, eventually.

I agree with you about LET THE RIGHT ONE IN!

My Mood
    Cool

Yea, it's a really great one Steve.

My Mood
    Cool

Some pics of my new stuff. First, the gift that Ralph sent. IT GLOWS IN THE DARK.

My Mood
    Cool

Next is In The Tall Grass I got from Ralph.

My Mood
    Cool

And finally, Suntup LTROI

My Mood
    Cool

And some more

Where's your stickers!?!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Where's your stickers!?!
    Sorry Steve, I forgot to take pics of the stickers and book mark.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Good stuff:

I've never seen that Night Shift (nice).

Cool edge-to-edge illustrations in ITTG.

Nice cloth (it looks like cloth anyway) in LTROI.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Good stuff:

I've never seen that Night Shift (nice).

Cool edge-to-edge illustrations in ITTG.

Nice cloth (it looks like cloth anyway) in LTROI.
    Thank you.
    It's not cloth. It's a much harder material than that. But the blue and sliver go great together. Yea, the Night Shift is cool, and the fact that it glows
    in the dark is even cooler. I need to check that out to see what it looks like. All in all, not a bad week.

My Mood
    Cool

Some pics of SoTL numbered

My Mood
    Cool

Some more

Another winner.

My Mood
    Cool

And just a few more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 110 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast