Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109
Results 2,701 to 2,718 of 2718

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations on some amazing new books!!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Interesting that Chadbourne's and Miller's are the rarest signatures in the series.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Now you just need the BLUE one and the RED one.
    Shouldn't be a problem.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem.
    I am satisfied as is Steve, but thanks for the suggestion.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Impressive new additions to your collection, especially the rare ones. Congrats on all!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Elliot. I am working on something else that is pretty cool.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem.
    ....and the 3 different artists remarqued ones...
    ....and...
    ....and....

First of all... congrats on the awesome NR. 7

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem.
    ....and the 3 different artists remarqued ones...
    ....and...
    ....and....

First of all... congrats on the awesome NR. 7
    Thanks Frank. Like I said, It's like having a lettered, which I am very happy about, since I only have a few lettered.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If you try to get all the different THE COLORADO KID editions, you'll go crazy. I started to and then gave up, but still have the urge to try again after seeing your post, Mike.
    And I don't even like the book!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cool

If you try to get all the different THE COLORADO KID editions, you'll go crazy. I started to and then gave up, but still have the urge to try again after seeing your post, Mike.
    And I don't even like the book!
    I take no responsibility for you trying to get every version . As for the fact it may not be good, I can't comment because I have not read it yet.

You haven't read IT yet?
    Did you see the movies?

My Mood
    Cool

Of course I read IT. One King's best. I also saw the movies which I really liked. I meant I did not read CK yet, that's all.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The good thing about the Colorado Kid, is that all you really need is one variant of the Traycase edition as it has all signatures, and all of the art.

A great book, mine being the Miller version.

To me, this version of the book is the best of all ps publishing. Even the stand lettered doesn’t touch it. In my humble opinion. Quality is amazing.
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Of course I read IT. One King's best. I also saw the movies which I really liked. I meant I did not read CK yet, that's all.
    Sorry Mike, was just trying to be funny. I'll try to restrain myself in the future.

My Mood
    Cool

No, don't do that. You keep my thread lively.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    The good thing about the Colorado Kid, is that all you really need is one variant of the Traycase edition as it has all signatures, and all of the art.

A great book, mine being the Miller version.

To me, this version of the book is the best of all ps publishing. Even the stand lettered doesn’t touch it. In my humble opinion. Quality is amazing.
    I agree. Having all the sigs and all the art really makes it so you only need one. I am happy with version I have. I am happy with my Potter version.

Mike, tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full.

My Mood
    Cool

Mike, tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full.
    Cleared some space. You can try again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109