Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2729

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just took a big chunk out of what I need. I am getting 9 books from David.
    The Dark Half
    Dolores Claiborne
    The Green Mile hardcover
    The Green Mile all 1st chapterbooks (6 in total)
    Rose Madder
    The Tommyknockers
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Secret Windows
    The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon

That leaves CK paperback
    NS non lib NS if I get lucky
    Salems Lot 2nd state
    MPP
    Stand Complete and Un-Cut

And if I can afford them
    Six Stories S\L
    Salems' Lot S\L
    Misery S\L
    The Green Mile S\L
    All I can do is wish for the S\L. We shall see.
    I don't know when I will get them, but it's pretty good to getting me to my first ed goal

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    The Dark Half
    Dolores Claiborne
    The Green Mile hardcover
    Rose Madder
    The Tommyknockers
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Secret Windows

That leaves CK paperback
    Salems Lot 2nd state
    MPP

And if I can afford them
    Six Stories S\L
    Salems' Lot S\L
    Misery S\L
    The Green Mile S\L
    I don't know when I will get them, but it's pretty good to getting me to my first ed goal
    Great feeling right! Congrats

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. UK’s next? Hehe
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Half
    Dolores Claiborne
    The Green Mile hardcover
    Rose Madder
    The Tommyknockers
    Hearts in Atlantis
    Secret Windows

That leaves CK paperback
    Salems Lot 2nd state
    MPP

And if I can afford them
    Six Stories S\L
    Salems' Lot S\L
    Misery S\L
    The Green Mile S\L
    Nice haul, Mike!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, congrats Mike. You’re nearly there!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Congrats. UK’s next? Hehe
    I don't think I will have any space for UK's so that is sort of saving me.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Yep, congrats Mike. You’re nearly there!
    Yep, almost there on the first ed's. Even though some might be tough. Then those S\L won't be easy and then I have decide if I want
    the other S\L. We shall see. But thanks every one.

My Mood
    Cool

They have arrived. Only need a few firsts and what ever S\L I can get. But getting close to a complete first ed set, albeit not perfect but it is still cool. To me anyway.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They have arrived. Only need a few firsts and what ever S\L I can get. But getting close to a complete first ed set, albeit not perfect but it is still cool. To me anyway.
    Congrats, Sir. Love the first edition hunting phase of collecting.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

Thanks. There are some easy ones but one difficult one to get and I am not even going to try for a non-lib Night Shift. I think that would be impossible to find and nearly impossible to validate.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. There are some easy ones but one difficult one to get and I am not even going to try for a non-lib Night Shift. I think that would be impossible to find and nearly impossible to validate.
    Yeah. The Double Day stuff is tough. What are you looking for other than Night Shift?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Cool

I have all of them in various degrees of quality. To really finish up, I need a 2nd state Salems'. I have a Carrie that's not perfect but oh well It's signed but not dated but it has other issues. My Shining is pretty good. My Stand is pretty good. And then my inscribed lib NS. And the Salem's that I have is a 3rd state so I want a second. So I do have all of them. Just maybe not in the most desirable condition.

Country
    Country Flag

I have all of them in various degrees of quality. To really finish up, I need a 2nd state Salems'. I have a Carrie that's not perfect but oh well It's signed but not dated but it has other issues. My Shining is pretty good. My Stand is pretty good. And then my inscribed lib NS. And the Salem's that I have is a 3rd state so I want a second. So I do have all of them. Just maybe not in the most desirable condition.
    You can upgrade later (or not) it is cool you have them all.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Cool

We shall see. I just wish that I could get that second and I had a definitive price on my inscribed NS. I think in the "value of my collection section" there is a consensus for my Carrie. Lower than I had hoped but oh well.
    Check out post 8685
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...g-item/page348

Country
    Country Flag

We shall see. I just wish that I could get that second and I had a definitive price on my inscribed NS. I think in the "value of my collection section" there is a consensus for my Carrie. Lower than I had hoped but oh well.
    Check out post 8685
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...g-item/page348
    I would be proud to own that.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Cool

I am proud to own that. Don't get me wrong. Even with the "flaws", it's still one of the best books I have overall. I know that some people may not have any of the Double Day stuff. I am always hard on myself because of mistakes and missed chances in the past. That's all.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great grab, my Carrie is my fav also
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yeah, that Carrie is a very nice copy. Not flawless, to be sure, but as a signed trade edition of a 45-year-old book? Yep, that's a keeper.

Congrats, Mike. I'd love to see more pics of your recent acquisitions.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Yeah, that Carrie is a very nice copy. Not flawless, to be sure, but as a signed trade edition of a 45-year-old book? Yep, that's a keeper.

Congrats, Mike. I'd love to see more pics of your recent acquisitions.

HBJ
    RF thinks it's a later sig like in the 80's. I will get the pics up as soon as I can. Nothing fancy since they are not fancy books. But I will
    get something up.

Traveler bmerritts is on a distinguished road

Hi Mike,
    I am new to this chat room and am having trouble posting my input. I am looking at a first edition, first printing, possibly first state of Salem's Lot. The dust jacket has the $8.95 price in the upper right corner on the front flap of the dust jacket but refers to Father Callahan instead of Father Cody. The book is definitely first edition with the code Q37 on page 493 and is signed by Stephen King four years after initial publication. It has first edition on the copyright page of the book. My question: is this a first, second, or third state of the dust jacket or is this a publisher's print anomaly? Any help with this matter would be appreciated.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello bmerritts and welcome.

I will jump in here for Mike and answer your question. You have a first edition Salem's in a later printing jacket. We have a section here at thedarktower.org called King Trade First Editions (the link is located at the top of the main page) but here is the Salem's link to help with the answer:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...Lot+-+Trade+HC

We also have a section called "Calvins Corner" with many collecting threads and people visiting with all the same King collecting interest. Calvins section found here:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...alvin-s-Corner

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bmerritts View Post
    Hi Mike,
    I am new to this chat room and am having trouble posting my input. I am looking at a first edition, first printing, possibly first state of Salem's Lot. The dust jacket has the $8.95 price in the upper right corner on the front flap of the dust jacket but refers to Father Callahan instead of Father Cody. The book is definitely first edition with the code Q37 on page 493 and is signed by Stephen King four years after initial publication. It has first edition on the copyright page of the book. My question: is this a first, second, or third state of the dust jacket or is this a publisher's print anomaly? Any help with this matter would be appreciated.
    What you are after is HARD to get. One for sale now on line and is in the tens of thousands... only about 7 out there.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

All I want is a 2nd state Salems' Lot with the Father Cody error and the 7.95 price and that seems almost impossible to get. Any one who has a first state with Father Cody and 8.95 is very lucky. I don't even know if there is a true F/F with 8.95 and Father Callahan. I am almost at the point of giving up on these harder ones and more expensive ones. S\L and first ed included.

My Mood
    Cool

My new stuff from Ralph that gets me a little closer to my imperfect complete collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast