Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2729

Thread: Book Collection:MikeDuke

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Now some pics, which are awesome BTW

AND THE SIG PAGE

It's awesome that the directory signed. Well that's all she wrote.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks for the pics.
    I just stuck mine on the shelf without even looking at the illustrations!
    That Friedkin guy directed SORCERER, a great movie!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks for stopping by Steve.

My Mood
    Cool

Just thought I would give a Suntup Shelfie, so far

My Mood
    Cool

Hope you like my shelfie.
    But I do have a question. Is it worth buying the It portfolio if it won't match your IT S\L. I I may get lucky and find a match
    for the portfolio and then I would just try a trade. Just wondering if it it's worth getting if it doesn't match.
    Thanks.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It's worth it, IF you feel it's worth it. Odds are long trying to find a matching portfolio out there in the wild. One should either buy the matching portfolio number at publication, or put less emphasis on a matching # that is often just hand written, and more emphasis on the actual art.
    Many collectors (myself included) just store the portfolio, and it rarely sees the light of day. Very unlike the book which is almost always displayed.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It looks like you take the shrinkwrap off of all your books.
    That way there's no glare.
    You didn't buy LET THE RIGHT ONE IN?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    It looks like you take the shrinkwrap off of all your books.
    That way there's no glare.
    You didn't buy LET THE RIGHT ONE IN?
    The numbered hasn’t been released yet. The artist has and not sure about the lettered but I think it has the same flaw the numbered had that Paul is fixing.

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Jerome, some good advice there.
    Steve, I have the AE of Let The Right One In but I won't be keeping it. I am using it as part of a trade along with some other AE later to get something else so since I wasn't keeping it, I did not want it in that shot. I will still keep the pics up though just to see what it looks like. But that's the reason.
    P.S I did buy the numbered version so when that comes out, that book will be in that spot.

My Mood
    Cool

So, I got two things from Ralph today. One was a 1 of 125 Folio Shining and the other is a perfect, I mean freaking perfect DJ for my shining.
    Pics probably tomorrow.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    So, I got two things from Ralph today. One was a 1 of 125 Folio Shining and the other is a perfect, I mean freaking perfect DJ for my shining.
    Pics probably tomorrow.
    A perfect jacket has been a white whale for me on this book... much like the 2nd Salems... if truly perfect... I would give you a limited of something to aquire!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Pics probably tomorrow.
    A perfect jacket has been a white whale for me on this book... much like the 2nd Salems... if truly perfect... I would give you a limited of something to aquire!
    Kris, when I say it's perfect, I can not find a single flaw. Lettering is bright. Not one bent corner. Straight edges. I think it's perfect. Others with more experience can
    judge for themselves, but really, it is flawless. It's too bad my book has that damn spine sep. Still, this is probably at least a $1,200-$1,500 book now.

As far as a trade, that's how I got this DJ so I don't have another one. So, I really can't trade it away. Sorry . Just wait until you see the pics then you can live
    vicariously through me, as I live vicariously through you. My goal is to get the best Double Day books I can. I don't know if I will be able to find another
    Salems'. So that leaves my signed Carrie (which is not perfect because of spine lean ) and a better Stand DJ.
    Like I said, pics tomorrow.

My Mood
    Cool

OK.
    So here is the stuff I got from Ralph. First, Folio S\L Shining

My Mood
    Cool

Some of the art

My Mood
    Cool

And now, what I think is a perfect DJ for my shining. Ralph said it's one of the best he has seen

My Mood
    Cool

100% upgrade on this. I am really happy with both pickups. I am sure someone will find a flaw in the Shining DJ, that's OK.
    It's worlds better than I had before so I am very happy.

Very nice stuff!

My Mood
    Cool

Thanks Steve.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Big congrats Mike for the Folio Shining S/L and the supernice Shining DJ !!!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Big congrats Mike for the Folio Shining S/L and the supernice Shining DJ !!!
    Thanks Frank. That DJ is really good to see in person. Like I said, I can see a single flaw.
    But again, thanks for stopping by... Oh and the Folio Shining ain't half bad either .

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff Sir

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Nice stuff Sir

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thank you very much. Again, I am very happy with both items.
    Can you also check your PM. I just sent you am message.
    Thanks

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

100% upgrade on this. I am really happy with both pickups. I am sure someone will find a flaw in the Shining DJ, that's OK.
    Its hard to tell BUT is there a yellow glow on the spine around the title? AND does the bottom part look as bright green as the front? IF SO.. that is a perfect jacket.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Its hard to tell BUT is there a yellow glow on the spine around the title? AND does the bottom part look as bright green as the front? IF SO.. that is a perfect jacket.
    There is yellow on the front, there is yellow on the Spine and to me, the front and back look like the have the same brightness. In a few days I can take some detailed pics if you like,
    but I would put it at perfect. One more thing, you can clearly see all the colors on the Croquet mallet. I know it's not Croquet, but I forget the name of it. But the colors are really bright. Yes, some of the lions are lighter but I think it's supposed to be like that. The front an back have the that green tint.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Until you've seen perfect (for this specific book), it's tough to grade perfect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 ... LastLast